The Aftermath. Look what they left behind

I always encouraged any regular favorites and my lady to not put on underwear after mating in our martial bed because
1. his semen would leak from both of them on the sheets and dry. We both liked being reminded he was there days later
2. she liked allowing his semen to slowly drip down her legs for me to lick off later or just leave his musk on her til she bathed
3. so he would leave drops of semen around the house
4. she liked putting on spandex or sundresses when still wet so it would soak threw and show for a bit until it dried and then go out and run errands...she liked that no one really had a clue but might could tell a little if it wasn't all the way dry that she had recently been fucked even if she and I were the only ones who knew that wasn't my semen but her lovers semen..she got off on that....she loved and needed any lover of hers cum..craved it...it was the first thing that always came to mind when she was horney or talking to me about sex...how good her lovers cum felt inside her and when she was wanting them to come over..she was really wanting them to come over and explode inside her with a massive load..
Sort of like a "claim of ownership" over us as a couple

Back