The 1st time or last time...

Can a cuckold guy explain what it was like seeing a bbc sliding into his wifes married pussy? The emotions you felt, while the undressed and he prepared her pussy for his big cock????

It’s never going to be the same experience from guy to guy with your wife. It all depends on the rules that are set. Some only want to enjoy your wife one on one, some want you there every time to rub it in that your wife prefers them to you. Some are more dominant and set rules in their relationship to see just how much your wife is willing to do to get his cock, others just want to fool around now and then.

I will say this, the guy that I did get to be present to watch take my wife for a night was someone that put us all on equal ground. He was there for everyone’s mutual pleasure. Theirs being physical and mine being more the mental/emotional. Seeing them kiss as soon as he walked in had my heart racing, seeing them begin to strip drove me wild with anticipation, seeing everything that followed was beyond any explanation that words can do justice to.

They fucked 3 times in the course of a couple of hours. During that time I resisted the urge to find my own release as I was mesmerized by their enjoyment. Her moans, the sounds of bodies slapping together, and the things she said for him that I to this day have never heard in relation to my own lacking abilities.

She’s recently started a relationship with a new guy. They’ve discussed the ground rules and what is expected of her. I know with this arrangement it will be a little while before I’m permitted to watch, but for her enjoyment I’m more than happy to make that sacrifice. She did after all enter into this lifestyle at my behest.

Back