The 16 black African cocks that fucked my German pussy so far.

Please vote: which one do you like best?

• 1 Uganda

• 4 Angola

• 5 DR Congo

• 7 Senegal

• 8 Côte d'Ivoire

• 9 Ghana

• 11 Nigeria

• 12 Mozambique

• 14 Kenya

• 16 Cameroon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Before my BBCs were allowed to fuck me, I made a plaster cast as a keepsake.

View attachment 3452034

Please vote: which one do you like best?

View attachment 3452107

Additional question: two of the African cocks made me mom of a black baby. Which were the two lucky ones?

Nice story...but it is really artwork by Jamie McCartney
So, I guess the rest of the story is nonsense, too.

Nice story...but it is really artwork by Jamie McCartney
So, I guess the rest of the story is nonsense, too.

I guess franzzzzCH ist not your real name.
But who cares?
We know it is real art. And the cocks are real and nice.

Nice piece of art. You can use it as a clothes hook too. But $ 2000 is a little expensive.

View attachment 3465524
Oh fuuuuuuuuuck!!!! That cock is OUTRAGEOUSLY beautiful!

It is deliciously veiny and gristly and uniformly girthy throughout its incredibly sexy length, slightly but superbly upcurved in a suggestively cervix-seeking way, is mouth-wateringly uncircumcised, and has a perfectly-sculpted prow-like head which very obviously expands to breathtaking grossness when orgasmically thrust into the back of the cum-thirsty vagina of its eager and marvelously blessed baby-wanting recipient.

My ex has given it 10/10, I have given it 9/10, and my buddy has given it 8.5/10.

But then the way stronger upcurve of his fully-erected cock results in the head of it standing less than one inch forward of his navel!

So, on reflection, I totally endorse the 8.5/10 scoring of my buddy, my ex's young black husband. His is most definitely the young daddy of all of the multitude of cervix-seeking cocks I have had the huge and intensely arousing pleasure of beholding.

Last edited:
Back