That Woman Fucks Better? Married or Single.

That Woman Fucks Better? Married or Single.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you were to advise other married wives who're still shaky about getting involved in such, what advise would you wish to give them?
I guess I would say it is important to differentiate the sex act from love, to keep a marriage intact there must be a strong love, an emotional love, I seperate most sexual acts from love, it is a more basic ******* instinct we have. I also feel the instinct thing is what draws me to strong virale men which is represently quite well in Black men. If a husband and wife cannot look as sex as a recreational activity things will not work out and if they value thier marriage they best not jump in.

I think us married women would be better. I am with you for one reason. Really hot sex. I think many single women are thinking about relationships and such. Not me I have that at home. I am with BBC for fucking.

I prefer married women over 40. They understand their needs and mine. Good sex involves giving just as much or more than just taking. A 20 something woman can be a nice way to spend a couple of hours, a 40 something woman is a great way to spend an evening. There is one exception, if you want a fuck your brains out no holds barred fucking find a woman 30 to 40 years old that is getting or has just gotten a divorce. They can definitely be candidates for "share with a friend".

Brings to mind a story an acquaintance told some time ago. It seems he met this divorcee that was very horny and demanded a thorough fucking. She said she didn't like the confines of a bed and preferred to fuck outdoors. Since they were in the country they went to a nearby corn field. As he was disrobing he hung his clothes on a couple of cornstalks. She said"I wouldn't recommend that, we may not be coming down this row again tonight" He was likely exaggerating but I always did find the story funny

Back