Tha Real Reason I’m Here

blackhughhef

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
Good afternoon, how is everyone today? Well, I hope. Genuinely I’ve had a deep desire to be with a middle-older aged white woman since I can remember. I look at them being teachers, nurses, secretaries, stay at home moms with suburbans and bike racks…. And say to myself I kno that she has thoughts of getting her back blew the hell out and having a throat full of dick that she may or may not should be sucking. Showing her it’s actually good to have a juicy ass and not be ashamed. Letting her be her complete self. Proper. Sophisticated. But beautiful sluts that want to be used(respectfully). I believe they are looking for me just as I am in search of them. I was wondering how to find a pool or maybe tha avenue to achieve that and here I am. The number #1 and #2 keys are discretion and understanding. If you think you possess those … get in touch with me and maybe we can figure something out #blackhughhef

I'm 61 mwm life long submissive cock worshiper. I like worshiping cock. BLACK COCK I live in the sticks. Odds slim to none I will get the chance again.
I have many wants. The simplest is a fairly discreet meeting. I kneel a bit of verbal abuse. Followed by me servicing him. I prefere him to cum as deep in my throat as possible. I believe it gives the Master the greatest pleasure. But of course he may bless me with his cum how he likes. After all it's all about his pleasure. Mine is the privlage of servicing him. And then he can enjoy pissing in my face before I drive home.
You would think its easy, it's not.
Now my best option is groveling pathetically. Possibly erotic talks.
Higharchy
BLACK MALES
BLACK FEMALES.
white BBC sluts
Family pet
white boi

Good afternoon, how is everyone today? Well, I hope. Genuinely I’ve had a deep desire to be with a middle-older aged white woman since I can remember. I look at them being teachers, nurses, secretaries, stay at home moms with suburbans and bike racks…. And say to myself I kno that she has thoughts of getting her back blew the hell out and having a throat full of dick that she may or may not should be sucking. Showing her it’s actually good to have a juicy ass and not be ashamed. Letting her be her complete self. Proper. Sophisticated. But beautiful sluts that want to be used(respectfully). I believe they are looking for me just as I am in search of them. I was wondering how to find a pool or maybe tha avenue to achieve that and here I am. The number #1 and #2 keys are discretion and understanding. If you think you possess those … get in touch with me and maybe we can figure something out #blackhughhef
Maybe try being a freelance handyman. I've always had this fantasy of a handyman coming to fix something and he ends up fixing me 😉😉 but that's a fantasy that I'm not sure it happens in reality, just a though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
@just_jenna it most definitely does happen in reality! 😊
200.gif

Back