Text I Sent to the Wife While She was at Work

Wife & Hubby

Couple
From
OH, US
Instead of me being sad about you being at work tonight I’m pretending you got a text from your black bull boyfriend who told you to come over to his place. He just finished his shift at the hospital and really needs you there to take care of him this evening. When you first arrive you give him a passionate kiss. He rubs your face with his big strong black hands. As you break your kiss you slowly drop to your knees to give him a long wet blowjob. You can tell he is tired so you let him put his big black dick in your mouth to help him relax. Your lips are stretched as they are wrapped around his dark ebony cock...As his hand on the back of your head starts to move faster and faster you know he is about to cum in your mouth. You swallow it all, gently lick his BBC clean and tell him to take a nap while you fix him some dinner. Because after dinner, he will need all his energy to fuck your married white pussy for the rest of the evening. As you are still on your knees in front of him, rubbing his large black cock gently across your face, looking up into his eyes...he says that sounds amazing but one of his friend was coming over to hang for a while...and then you hear the door open behind you!

Back