Testify!

chrissgurl

Male
Gold Member
I’m waiting here in my bedroom, clean dressed and ready for my Daddy to come over…. God, this is amazing!
I'm not bragging but testifying that being a bi sissy for a strong black man is fucking awesome!
He's a sweat daddy, treats me kindly like a normal human being with no hint of hesitation of shame for liking to fuck a white boy. They use me to be sure, but it’s with passion…OMG passion.
He told me to get freshly showered and put on his favorite baby doll satin top, no panties and be ready for a long slow afternoon, it’s rainy out and he’s in no hurry.
Fuck I’m revved up!
I still get excited by women in a very similar way but in a different role…. Surrendering to the feminine energy that a black man unlocks with his presence.

God I hope I’ve been at least half the lover to the women I’ve known. Christ, I’m giddy.

I’m waiting here in my bedroom, clean dressed and ready for my Daddy to come over…. God, this is amazing!
I'm not bragging but testifying that being a bi sissy for a strong black man is fucking awesome!
He's a sweat daddy, treats me kindly like a normal human being with no hint of hesitation of shame for liking to fuck a white boy. They use me to be sure, but it’s with passion…OMG passion.
He told me to get freshly showered and put on his favorite baby doll satin top, no panties and be ready for a long slow afternoon, it’s rainy out and he’s in no hurry.
Fuck I’m revved up!
I still get excited by women in a very similar way but in a different role…. Surrendering to the feminine energy that a black man unlocks with his presence.

God I hope I’ve been at least half the lover to the women I’ve known. Christ, I’m giddy.
hope you had fun

Back