Teach me how 2 become a BBC cuck & find my whore wife! 911!

Okay so I'm just going to be straight up. I pretty much accepted the fact that I'm addicted to black cock. It's evolved over time but I've grown into a seasoned black man lovin black dick junkie. Im overweight and have a very average, uncircumcised penis, and even if I could get laid or have a gf, I would definitely get cheated on regularly.
So FUCK IT! Ive Decided to just accept the fact that I am inferior to all black men, am weak, and will only find sexual happiness by submitting to the mighty BBC and worshipping the alpha black cock.

The only thing is.. I don't have the slightest idea where to find the dirty black man lovin whore gf/wife I need turn me out, & into the pathetic white slave I crave to be. I'm very interested in being ****** by a woman to ******* on a long strange black dick or 2.. I have a HUGE fetish for deepthroat gagging on BIG black dick, especially really long raunchy dark skinned BBC.

I don't know if I just want to blow a random black dude in a car or something first or have a woman make me blow a black man like I crave, first but the cravings to be owned and ravaged by lots of hung black strangers is UNCONTROLLABLE. I live in Atlanta. Dark dick is never a short suppy, thank god, but I need someone to point me in the direction to actually make this real. It's SOO hot & NASTY and after 15 years of progressive black cock addiction, I feel like I've reached the point where im ready to TRULY bow down to blavk dick.. PLEASE help me I'm SOO eager!

Back