Want my gf to become a whore

MAcouple7

Couple
Gold Member
Not much to it. Been with my gf for 5 years (since she was 16) and I want to stay in a relationship but want her to enjoy a whore phase for a little while. I only want her fucking black and Latino guys (I’m white); she’s thick with DDs and I think it would be hot. She’s drunkenly commented about the idea turning her on a couple times, but that’s it.

Any advice/suggestions?

Not much to it. Been with my gf for 5 years (since she was 16) and I want to stay in a relationship but want her to enjoy a whore phase for a little while. I only want her fucking black and Latino guys (I’m white); she’s thick with DDs and I think it would be hot. She’s drunkenly commented about the idea turning her on a couple times, but that’s it.

Any advice/suggestions?
Communicate your sexual desires and wants with her.

Any advice/suggestions?
I did at the start of my marriage

Back