Tatoo,s and piercings

OlderCouple88

Couple
From
UK
My Wife , some,time ago ,I guess around 1980,s had two tattoos , done on her belly just,abobe Her Pussy and one on her bum.
She also had a clit ring put In.
I remember Her very first BBC gang bang She was wearing a Dark Grey Tailored Suit that cost a fortune, Suspender belt and stockings.High black shoes.
The Gang bang was in an apartment , I think near Tottenham, We we’re not the only ones there and I think another 3/4 white couples were there as well.
The girls all separated and my Wife started kissing a group of 4/5 and having them undress Her.
Bearing in mind She was aged 49/50 at the time, Was extremely fit ,gym ,running etc.
She had a marvellous body on Her, as they undressed Her and me carefully folding Her expensive clothes and putting them over a chair.She,started,sucking each of them off, However when Her panties were removed, “ The,comment was along the lines Of Wow! Nice tat,s And then finding her pierced clit was another “ Hey guys get this “ Now you must appreciate the time was the 1980,s.
And this sort of thing was in its infancy .
Even the guys who done the piercing and tattoos said “ Well you dont get many requests for this.
She was led to a bed or mattress and one of the guys started to fuck Her with Her sitting on His cock which was massive and it took Her a while for Her to accommodate it all, as soon as She had the 91/2“. / 10 ins inside Her and was grinding down on His cock and moving Her hips back and forth on the cock, One of the others with nearly as big a cock, Went up Her bum, They fucked Her for a while before coming off inside Her and the next two guys took their turn.
We arrived at about 9.00pm and left about 4 .00 am.
over the course of the evening She had so many guys fuck Her that night.
She went on to have a number of black lovers over the years because of this gang bang, She never went back to white guys , only me.
I know from the guy I seem to remember His name was John, I remember Him showing me a scrap book / Log of all the White woman who had been there, and recorded their details in the scrap book.
I remember asking Him not to put our details in His log , Which He kindly did not.
But I rember thinking to myself when I saw the log and many details inside, We were clearly not the first.
I,wish we had kept in touch with Him, as they obviously had a lot going on.Does anyone remember the Tottenham Gang bang parties.
However We did not go back to this venue.
My Wife found a guy thatmShe fucked on a fairly regular basis, He found some of His friends to join them, and over the years She found another regular bull.
She introduced the two guys to each other and pretty soon was spending every other weekend at either ones .
It started to get difficult,,as the more in demand She got I had to be away at the same time in case questions were asked by our family.
This started to get expensive, and She slowed down a bit, Gradually over the next few years retiring from the scene.
😜

Last edited:
My Wife , some,time ago ,I guess around 1980,s had two tattoos , done on her belly just,abobe Her Pussy and one on her bum.
I remember Her very first BBC gang bang She was wearing a Dark Grey Tailored Suit that cost a fortune, Suspender belt and stockings.High black shoes.
The Gang bang was in an apartment , I think near Tottenham, We we’re not the only ones there and I think another 3/4 white couples were there as well.
The girls all separated and my Wife started kissing a group of 4/5 and having them undress Her.
Bearing in mind She was aged 49/50 at the time, Was extremely fit ,gym ,running etc.
She had a marvellous body on Her, as they undressed Her and me carefully folding Her expensive clothes and putting them over a chair.She,started,sucking each of them off, However when Her panties were removed, “ The,comment was along the lines Of Wow! Nice tat,s And then finding her pierced clit was another “ Hey guys get this “ Now you must appreciate the time was the 1980,s.
Even the guys who done the piercing and tattoos said “ Well you dont get many requests for this.
She was led to a bed or mattress and one of the guys started to fuck Her with Her sitting on His cock which was massive and it took Her a while for Her to accommodate it all, as soon as She had the 91/2“. / 10 ins inside Her and was grinding down on His cock and moving Her hips back and forth on the cock, One of the others with nearly as big a cock, Went up Her bum, They fucked Her for a while before coming off inside Her and the next two guys took their turn.
She went on to have a number of black lovers over the years because of this gang bang, She never went back to white guys , only me.
I know from the guy I seem to remember His name was John, I remember Him showing me a scrap book / Log of all the White woman who had been there, and recorded their details in the scrap book.
I remember asking Him not to put our details in His log , Which He kindly did not.
But I rember thinking to myself when I saw the log and many details inside, We were clearly not the first.
I,wish we had kept in touch with Him, as they obviously had a lot going on.Does anyone remember the Tottenham Gang bang parties.
My Wife found a guy thatmShe fucked on a fairly regular basis, He found some of His friends to join them, and over the years She found another regular bull.
She introduced the two guys to each other and pretty soon was spending every other weekend at either ones .
It started to get difficult,,as the more in demand She got I had to be away at the same time in case questions were asked by our family.
This started to get expensive, and She slowed down a bit, Gradually over the next few years retiring from the scene.
😜

😜
Wow 🤩 what a good time she had!!

😜
Damn that's hot love to hear more from you like this. You both sound amazing to enjoy

Back