Tanlinesb here, new joiner!

tanlinesb

Female
From
Singapore
Good day everyone,

Just a quick hello to everyone.
I'm new here, from the tropics of asia and hoping to discuss with like minded people to share experiences and advices.
I'm a 24 years old Asian hotwife, married and into the cuckhold, small penis humiliation lifestyle. It's such a turn on knowing hubby will never be able to fill me in places he can't go. :devilish:

Into hung bulls, 9" BBCs, open to chat and lets see where we go! Please don't catfish your size 🙏🏻❤️

Please feel free to message me!

Attachments

• IMG_5583 .jpg
    IMG_5583 .jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 551
  • asssss.jpg
    asssss.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 551
Good day everyone,

I'm new here, from the tropics of asia and hoping to discuss with like minded people to share experiences and advices.
I'm a 24 years old Asian hotwife, married and into the cuckhold, small penis humiliation lifestyle. It's such a turn on knowing hubby will never be able to fill me in places he can't go. :devilish:

Into hung bulls, 9" BBCs, open to chat and lets see where we go! Please don't catfish your size 🙏🏻❤️

Welcome Asian hot wife.

Good day everyone,

Goddess..

Good day everyone,

What a lucky cuck!

Good day everyone,

Welcome Dear! ❤️

Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️

ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧

Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅

With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

Good day everyone,

Beautiful gorgeous sexy body and what a fine ass you have there baby. Welcome 🙏

Good day everyone,

Welcome

Good day everyone,

sexy

Good day everyone,

Sexy as fuck!

Back