Tampa BBC Nightclubs or Bars for Cuckold Couples?

Discussion in 'Review Swinger/Sex Clubs' started by funsexycpl, Jan 2, 2017.

1. funsexycpl

funsexycpl Active Member

US
    Needing a more accessible Bull for playtime. Looking for a place where we can meet and talk with guys as we are very outgoing, attractive and fun. We have had quite a bit of fun with our Bull for the past few years but he is not as available as we would like due to his schedule. Looking for someone that is professional and very muscular that would like a long term thing with us as we do not jump from person to person.

#1 funsexycpl, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. DomBM4MWFs

DomBM4MWFs Member

I'm in Wesley Chapel and know of a nice place with a lot of hotwives at play for bulls, I would definitely luv to share the hotwife in the avatar!

funsexycpl likes this.
  3. Dabcouple2

Dabcouple2 Well-Known Member

pls send the name of the club. we visit Tampa a few times a year. would love to check out this club.

2013-07-21 23.13.17.jpg CEDF036D-1183-4B39-B654-91659E7258B6.jpeg Photo Jan 21, 7 16 12 AM.jpg 8B9D082C-E1FE-4C31-BED1-B51AFEE97F201.jpg 26778530.3954673488938n2470aafb5fnb.jpg

4. funsexycpl

funsexycpl Active Member

US
    Please let us know. Would love to attend

MalikTheFreak likes this.
  5. funsexycpl

funsexycpl Active Member

US
    Only if it is a place other than FL 1 and 2. We already know about those places. Thanks

MalikTheFreak likes this.
  6. AgentP_SupaM

AgentP_SupaM Member

US
    Also very interested to know where to go in Tampa. Please share names of clubs/bars

7. DomBM4MWFs

DomBM4MWFs Member

You live in Tampa? How old are you and the wife and how experienced?

8. Beachescouple

Beachescouple Well-Known Member

Fantasyland is fun

EDcrheatme likes this.
  9. 2crazypeepz

2crazypeepz Well-Known Member

Just looked up fantasyland looks kinda cool. Can u tell me a little more about it

10. AgentP_SupaM

AgentP_SupaM Member

US
    We visit Tampa semi regularly. Sent you a message

longstrokee likes this.
  11. Astounded

Astounded Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Those many places full of white business women at 5:30 - 7 pm are gold mines for an attractive black man. But the opposite, a club, loaded with blackmen competing with each other, is going to be slim pickings for the guy. Or does a white couple need to venture where black women party?

12. Rick Willis

Rick Willis Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My wife Nancy loves going to Whiskey Joe's on the 60 causeway .........very popular bar for black men she always meets guys there!

longstrokee and EDcrheatme like this.
  13. 2crazypeepz

2crazypeepz Well-Known Member

I looked up that place too. Seems like another bad ass beach bar in Florida . I feel like it has more to do with your wife being sexy that she's a black magnet, lol. Feel like she'd probably get hit on anywhere she goes. Is it really a hotspot like that

14. Rick Willis

Rick Willis Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I would say its just very popular and seems to be alot more black men there than other places all good!

2crazypeepz likes this.
  15. nena78

nena78 Active Member Real Person

US
    In San Diego, I love these places to pick Black guys, 94th aero, Camel Breath, Star gazer in chula vusta. Swinger club the only one is Thads, plenty of black young guys.

16. flashy4sure

flashy4sure Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Will be in the Tampa area March 24, 25, and 26. Hope to meet some black men to help me be a slut! Be in touch!