Tampa BBC Nightclubs or Bars for Cuckold Couples?

Nancy has frequent meetings in Tampa..................always stays at he Grand Hyatt on the 60 causeway...........she loves going to Whiskey Joe's right on the causeway very close to the hotel seems to be a very popular place for BBC hookups etc.

Those many places full of white business women at 5:30 - 7 pm are gold mines for an attractive black man. But the opposite, a club, loaded with blackmen competing with each other, is going to be slim pickings for the guy. Or does a white couple need to venture where black women party?

Where are these 5:30-7 places?

There are hartly any blacks here in Mexico but if anybody knows a place in Puerto Vallarta please let me know or sayulita I will appreciate it

Tall dark and well endowed. . actively searching for cuckold couple or hotwife for playmates. . I'm passionate intelligent and have a great sense of humor. . pretty toes make me hard. . not really the club type but would love to show off a hotwife

I’ve visited fantasy land a few times, as far as us brothers it rare usually old white guys....couples and that’s about it..... whiskey is more of a club and full of bulls like me but if you play your cards right I can leave with a “few good men” just as long and you don’t look like a cop(which seems like all white guys in that club) I would
Say fantasyland is probably the best but you have to pick a good nite

Back