When a huge bbc fucks a white girl and he pumps it deep inside her and slowly withdraws his cock I like how it looks like her pussy is like holding his cock and trying to keep it inside her , my X wife’s pussy was like that she’d grab a hold of that black cock with her pussy, it was a beautiful to witness in person , they would go slow like that but pretty soon he would be pounding her pussy and my wife would be moaning like she was in pain lol
Yess that kind of reminds me of this picture how her pussy is just holding his beautiful BBC inside her getting squeezed by her pussy lips that are so swollen from his BBC 1699978568194.png

Yess that kind of reminds me of this picture how her pussy is just holding his beautiful BBC inside her getting squeezed by her pussy lips that are so swollen from his BBC View attachment 6627104
She is a beautiful woman but with that black cock in her well that’s makes her look fantastic, that is real sex not some white ass hole trying to pretend he’s a man. That is perfection. White woman should only fuck black men

Yess that kind of reminds me of this picture how her pussy is just holding his beautiful BBC inside her getting squeezed by her pussy lips that are so swollen from his BBC View attachment 6627104
What if he knocked her up I bet their ******* would be beautiful, seeing a picture like this it’s so easy to understand why white women and black men are perfect they were made for each. I think dominant black women and submissive white boy cuckolds would be a perfect marriage he could support her and she could do what ever she wanted I could see that working out too

I love talking live to other white guys about giant black cock. Especially if we’re talking about fantasies of seeing our women with muscular black men with huge cocks. I don’t know why this turns me on more than almost anything. Anyone else feel the same way?
because the humiliation is what is so great about bbc vs little white dicks,... we are so pathetic compared to BBC KINGS that we sould really only get to get fucked in the ass and *******/clean up cum.. its a miracle all women just dont cuckold anything but 10+inch and super thick real dick..

Explain something for me. Why would you want your missus fucked by what you've conceded is a far superior specimen? It's only gonna highlight your inadequacies and will open her eyes to other men's capabilities. It's reckless. Lots of risk for not much reward.

Is her running off with a black man what you're subconsciously pursuing? Being dumped and humiliated is the goal of every cuck? Because she won't need to be asked twice. I actually believe cucks and their respective hotwife are not partners sexually or romantically. They're ex-partners who are all out of love but still on amicable terms and share hobbies, pastimes, rtf

I'm right aren't I? It's a friendship not a relationship.😉 It's a smart manoeuvre. Watching a FRIEND get blacked is gonna arouse anyone without the negative energy and reprisals.
Well I guess that’s true for some husbands. In my marriage it was my wife was dominant over me from the start. (Femdom SMBD )She didn’t trick me into anything and I just loved her from the first time I laid eyes on her. She liked whipping me and controlling me and she loved having sex with black men. So when I married her I agreed to her having complete sexual freedom she never said I was her one and only I was in love with her she owned me that was our attraction. As much as I wanted her I just made certain concessions to her from the start so I could be with her and we both did very well for quite a few years. I always knew that there was a strong possibility that I would lose in the end and when she moved on from me I was pretty hurt that it finally happen but I didn’t blame her because she never promised me a lifetime of maternal bliss lol she thought of me as her property and she had the right to turn me out when she did. I was allowed a period of a year and a half where I was allowed to have a Master and a Mistress in my life. They moved on from me in the end but I’ll always love my dominant Mistress wife and my Master I’m not bitter or mad and now I’m in a relationship with a dominant black Master who owns me about the same set up as my marriage except now I’m worshiping my beautiful Black Master and you know I have no control over his sex life lol

because the humiliation is what is so great about bbc vs little white dicks,... we are so pathetic compared to BBC KINGS that we sould really only get to get fucked in the ass and *******/clean up cum.. its a miracle all women just dont cuckold anything but 10+inch and super thick real dick..
Yep we are lil baby dick faggots

I love talking live to other white guys about giant black cock. Especially if we’re talking about fantasies of seeing our women with muscular black men with huge cocks. I don’t know why this turns me on more than almost anything. Anyone else feel the same way?
Totally turns me on

Back