Swinging clubs and contacts in Barbados

My friend and I went to Sandals in Barbados, we had a butler service room. We asked our butler to arrange a. Massage, he said he would give us a personal massage in our room we accepted his offer.
We arranged a time later that evening, he arrived set up a massage bed then told us to get undressed lay face down on the bed with a towel covering our butts .
I went first my friend stripped off ready then sat on a chair next to the bed watching and waiting for her turn .when I was in position the butler came back into the room wearing shorts and a white top. He asked if I was ready for him to start my massage. I said yes ..
He pulled the towel off me put oil on my back , butt and thighs, he slowly started massaging my back slowly massaging his way down my back to my butt , then to my feet working his way up my legs to the top of my thighs slipping his hands between them brushing against the sides of my labia then moving over my back to my neck.
He then asked me to turn over.
I was now on my back with my bust and pubic area on show to him . He again oiled me and started massaging my shoulders working down to my tits but not touching them circling the sides . I could now see he had an erection with the tip of his cock showing out of his shorts.
He then moved down over my stomach touching my pubic area then down my thighs to my feet. He then moved his hands back up my legs and thighs touching my pussy massaging my pussy teasing my crack . I opened my legs giving him more access to my pussy , I was very wet he moved so his crotch was at my side but continued to massage my pubic area. I reached out and felt his cock ,

Hello everyone, My husband and I are looking to book a long weekend in Barbados. I'm a very thirsty hotwife, always looking for some BBC. Where's the best place to stay at? And is anyone interested? Let's chat xx
I am definatly interested...send me a message and we can discuss in more detail...possible options etc

Hello everyone, My husband and I are looking to book a long weekend in Barbados. I'm a very thirsty hotwife, always looking for some BBC. Where's the best place to stay at? And is anyone interested? Let's chat xx
I’m a 10 inch experienced bull from Barbados Who’s had fun with a couple couples from the website. So you can hit me as soon as you’re ready

Attachments

• 2CF4C47E-69AA-450A-901C-67B6721CF912.jpeg
    2CF4C47E-69AA-450A-901C-67B6721CF912.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 2526FE2A-7597-420C-ADE4-073254F395E4.jpeg
    2526FE2A-7597-420C-ADE4-073254F395E4.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 22
  • 94DCCF20-A60B-4442-96CA-3A62E3201407.jpeg
    94DCCF20-A60B-4442-96CA-3A62E3201407.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 21
Back