Swinging clubs and contacts in Barbados

I work there!
How long have you been in your present location. i may have met you. Have stayed there a few times but it was 5 to 7 years ago. My lady friend enjoyed the company of one of the pool area staff. Real nice guy. Not over pushy. Let us know he was there for our / her needs by not wearing underwear so she could look up his company shorts. he reinforced that he was there for our / her needs when he pulled out change for a ******* and there was a magnum condom in his hand with the change.

i had his contact info and info for years then I had a spring cleaning and my Black (pink) book of contact names (a book I started years ago with my wife now passed on) was tossed out.

How long have you been in your present location. i may have met you. Have stayed there a few times but it was 5 to 7 years ago. My lady friend enjoyed the company of one of the pool area staff. Real nice guy. Not over pushy. Let us know he was there for our / her needs by not wearing underwear so she could look up his company shorts. he reinforced that he was there for our / her needs when he pulled out change for a ******* and there was a magnum condom in his hand with the change.

i had his contact info and info for years then I had a spring cleaning and my Black (pink) book of contact names (a book I started years ago with my wife now passed on) was tossed out.
4 years

DONT GO TO SANDALS. THEIR VISITING POLICY IS TERRIBLE. Find a hotel that won’t cost an arm and a leg to bring over your bull
What he said....very hard ..damn near impossible to bring a bull on property..unless u find staff on resort.. plenty other options on the island..not expensive that will allow freedom for u to have fun.

Hey, swingers from Barbados here, anyone available?
Ok. So I have not met this guy (yet). That said I did pass on his name to some of my friends that were going to Barbados. Did not expect to hear anything back. You know how it is with couples that are all talk and no action. Well two of the couples did make contact with him. Very close contact. Both couples met him for a break the ice *******. (the couples met with him about 2 weeks apart) . Both were taken by his polite low key charm. Nothing pushed.

Both Couples came home with some great naked on the beach photos. Both couples came home with some truly great wife having a good time videos with him. Both inside in their suite and out side on the beach.

Name / Call Sign : 10INCHBAJANDIC.

Both Husbands were excited to show me their wife in action videos. At the same time their wife was on her knees giving me a thank you blow job. I have to admit I did not expect any of this to happen. As I said before I did not meet him. They did. From the amount of vids they had it looks like they were playing with him 4 or 5 days out of the y days they were there.

Last edited:
Back