Swingers Clubs for Interracial Sex ONLY

Club Hedonism in Ft Lauderdale has an interracial night once or twice per month on Wednesday nights. They do themes every night they’re open and that’s the theme at least once per month. No, we haven’t been. No idea if it’s any good or not.

I have been to quite a few . I have visited 37 lifestyle venues. All were on premise meaning you can play there . For single black males please be advised most venues will make you pay the most to the tune of 175-250 to be chained to the bar. The premise is if a couple wants you they will com cand get you . The idea is that single BLK men cause the most problems so keep them detained.The truth is some hubbies get jelly and seek to control their wives desires. Truth be told it's single women who cause the most tifts at a swinger function. If you go with a couple it can be fun . You get the full range of the venue. I much rather house and hotel parties. #cuckmatcaker Kik Gerthvadorbbc

Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale had black patrons and alot of black employees who hit on the customers quite regulars..we were there to find ffm's pairings at the time and never even consideredthe guys who would ask me to go in the backrooms with them..I wish I had started it back then, their employees were gorgeous guys.

Blackmans Fanclub in Uk is interracial only for women and couples they have nights at numerous clubs in England
Been there, as we have posted before. It is still going almost every weekend, usually both nights. You have to be on their website (to see where the parties are, they roam from venue to venue); and you need to be pre-approved. Not a big deal for real people. And for us from the states, it is super safe; no way of someone knowing. So, Ms. A really let loose and took 19 men, some fucked, some sucked, a single guy and myself jacked off on her while some muscular dude fucked her mouth.... Hard. The only white men are the husbands and a very few staff. LOTS of hung, attractive black men,.... at least the one we went to.

Soooo, this group is run by two white women.
Go if you are able.

Back