Sweden

Sweden has very little interracial activity, I travel to london for mine. Sweden has a lot problems its not fun at all.
Can you please tell us more about those problems? Sweden had a reputation of being peaceful, tolerant and wealthy, with very beautiful and open minded women...

Du ljuger...antingen det eller så knullar du svarta män på hemligheten samtidigt som du promotar rasistiskt öppet. Vita har inga riktiga hanar så jag har svårt att tro att du knullar dem.
Jag håller med. Jag äe en vit svensk man. Och jag är inte manlig. Jag är mesig. Jag har liten kuk. Jag är nöstan impotent. Jag är en dålig älskare och jag luktar illa. Bvarta män är klart bättre!

Sweden has very little interracial activity, I travel to london for mine. Sweden has a lot problems its not fun at all.
According to crime statistics, the city of London has a lot more problems than the nation of Sweden, generally speaking.
London is fast becoming a ******* hole but that is part and parcel of cities in the UK.

That makes me jealous! At this point, I feel like I need to travel to get my fix because there are very few black men in my area :cry:
I'm jealous of all the girls who don't have to go too far to find a nice black cock to satisfy them, they're spoiled and they don't know it!
i want to travel with you and maybe you want to use me for licking out

I'm very much looking forward to my next Swedish cum dump. She was so effortlessly sexy and sensual.

lol why do black guys like nordic girls so much :)

I'm very much looking forward to my next Swedish cum dump. She was so effortlessly sexy and sensual.

Nice vid sir. Looks a lot like my wife.

you have a point but still I think that there's sometimes a too much difference in the cultures. That's why crime is so high too. Some are better than other's yes but I feel like most of the foreigners are here for selfish intentions :/
We have a very generous social system but that's because there is a cultural understanding. sooo if there are people who don't understand that culture then they won't feel guilty for taking from that system
lol yes "sleeping with white girls" is a part of that reason too and that's why it's mostly men coming over ! Yes there are some white women that would ******* with them but it's very exaggerated which leads to a lot of sexual crimes unfortuntely when fantasy does not meet reality :(
You are very realistic, and you remind me a lot of the one and only Swedish woman I know. She was an extreme "open borders, free love" kind of girl in her teens and 20's. But now in her 50's she is conservative, and believes that open borders are killing Europe. She still likes black men, and has her african fb, but has attained realism. What you said about cultural differences is right on point. The leftist view that we are all people deep down so it doesn't matter, is just plain optimistic. What you said about the cultural understanding is particularly spot on. And it is not about race. I know some Polish immigrants who are kind of problematic to me because of their deep distrust, that makes them non-participants in a civil, sharing society. They are takers, but not givers.

You are very realistic, and you remind me a lot of the one and only Swedish woman I know. She was an extreme "open borders, free love" kind of girl in her teens and 20's. But now in her 50's she is conservative, and believes that open borders are killing Europe. She still likes black men, and has her african fb, but has attained realism. What you said about cultural differences is right on point. The leftist view that we are all people deep down so it doesn't matter, is just plain optimistic. What you said about the cultural understanding is particularly spot on. And it is not about race. I know some Polish immigrants who are kind of problematic to me because of their deep distrust, that makes them non-participants in a civil, sharing society. They are takers, but not givers.
Thank you :3 There is a saying that people are more traditional and conservative when they start to learn about the real world!

I am glad more people are starting to realize it because I used to feel so rare to have these ideas.

VOLUNTARY (This is a very important factor in the moral field!!) sexual relationship between representatives of different human subvariants is not a new thing in Scandinavia, which has a fundamentally liberal attitude. This was not considered a new thing in the Viking Age, nor were several forms of open sexuality. In the larger settlements that served as trading posts, there were also people from other regions, and some of the Swedish/Danish/Norwegian Vikings also traveled and settled in other regions. One of the best examples of this is the case of the Varangians who served as mercenaries in Constantinople.

Ethnically and anthropologically, all areas where migrants arrive become heterogeneous to a certain extent. They also used to go from Europe to other continents to this day. In Nigeria, Rwanda, Kenya and other African countries, a black woman and a white man relationship occurs, but also a white woman and a black man relationship, just like here in Europe.

Human nature has a dual character in several areas. It is both individualistic and demanding of communal life, rejecting and accepting, liberal and conservative, extreme and moderate, humble and dominant. Based on these psychological facts, there have always been and always will be ladies and gentlemen who are strongly attracted to the members of the other group, but at least approach them with cautious curiosity in addition to those who reject them.

Every person is both body and soul, that is, a combination of physique and personality traits.
Now let's focus only on the anthropological characteristics!
A Scandinavian Caucasian ("white") woman and a Congoid ("black") man must find the other person's pigmentation, hair texture, and body structure mutually attractive (finding the facial structure attractive is downright fundamental!!), because sexual excitement is caused by consciousness enhanced by visualization!

Back