Sweden

In regards to the ones from Africa, you could probably make them more satisfied by giving them greater access to white women. That's probably what a good deal of them are here for ;)

No, they are here for better quality of life in general, just like any other refugee. It isn't about sexual urges for the most of them, and if it is, they are highly represented on the sexual statistics. Get a fucking grip, bro.

No, they are here for better quality of life in general, just like any other refugee. It isn't about sexual urges for the most of them, and if it is, they are highly represented on the sexual statistics. Get a fucking grip, bro.
Why would they be in Sweden or Finland if not for the liberal culture and women?

Other countries like UAE/Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Bahrain are also Muslim and have higher wages and much lower taxes. They could very easily apply for a workers permit there, work in the service sector, and make just as much as they would in Sweden while paying 40% less taxes.

And to top it all off their would be much less cultural adjustment since those countries are also Muslim and conservative.

here in NL they dont shoot that much. but the ******* of blonde young women here is much higher then before. maybe ******* all women to atleast a few hours a week helping them releasing their stress would solve a lot of problems XD
And we blonde dutch girls are only too happy to comply hehe!!

Honestly, atleast in my part of the netherlands immigration has done fantastic things for the community and the increase in hot local black guys is just an amazing bonus!

Why would they be in Sweden or Finland if not for the liberal culture and women?

Other countries like UAE/Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Bahrain are also Muslim and have higher wages and much lower taxes. They could very easily apply for a workers permit there, work in the service sector, and make just as much as they would in Sweden while paying 40% less taxes.

And to top it all off their would be much less cultural adjustment since those countries are also Muslim and conservative.

Because UAE/Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Bahrain don't have good quality of life. We are talking about clean tap water etc, basic human rights and because they heard good things about European countries. Middle-Eastern countries are known for their violation of human rights and whatnot. Google how many foreign workers from Asia died building those football stadiums. Burj Khalifa doesn't even have working sewage system that is linked to the general network.

Because UAE/Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Bahrain don't have good quality of life. We are talking about clean tap water etc, basic human rights and because they heard good things about European countries. Middle-Eastern countries are known for their violation of human rights and whatnot. Google how many foreign workers from Asia died building those football stadiums. Burj Khalifa doesn't even have working sewage system that is linked to the general network.
Why are you repeating clickbait hoaxes and myths? Burj Khalifa is for all intents and purposes connected to a sewage system as of 2022.

The general quality of life for prospective Muslim immigrants is better in the Gulf states than it is in Europe. Most migrant neighborhoods in Sweden are riddled with crime and desperation. They have very little career opportunities and have very little social connections to the natives due to huge cultural differences.

This isn’t the case in the Gulf. Which is why you don’t even hear about drama regarding Syrian immigrants over there. Once you account for cost of living and cultural fit. Clean tap water is about several dozens times harder to source in the Arabian desert than it is in Nordic countries, yet they still manage. As of 2015, there have been over 2.5 million Syrians that have moved into Saudi Arabia. None of them were branded as “refugees”

Lol Sweden. They also got massive problems with mass immigration. Google how many shootings there has been in the recent years.
Maybe immigration isn't the problem and Sweden just needs to do a better job at promoting mental wellness and socially integrating the people they bring in? Issues usually start showing up when you allow a population to segregate from the rest of the community and they become neglected due to racism.

Also it would be good to mention the positives of immigration and the enrichment diversity brings. Not everyone who immigrates to sweden is responsible for the violence that happens.

Why are you repeating clickbait hoaxes and myths? Burj Khalifa is for all intents and purposes connected to a sewage system as of 2022.

The general quality of life for prospective Muslim immigrants is better in the Gulf states than it is in Europe. Most migrant neighborhoods in Sweden are riddled with crime and desperation. They have very little career opportunities and have very little social connections to the natives due to huge cultural differences.

This isn’t the case in the Gulf. Which is why you don’t even hear about drama regarding Syrian immigrants over there. Once you account for cost of living and cultural fit. Clean tap water is about several dozens times harder to source in the Arabian desert than it is in Nordic countries, yet they still manage. As of 2015, there have been over 2.5 million Syrians that have moved into Saudi Arabia. None of them were branded as “refugees”

It's not connected to it. Waste trucks haul the sewage away. Also it's amazing how you are comparing and/or defending countries known for their violation of human rights. You completely proceeded to avoid the construction point. How about non-Arabs moving over to the area? Arabs are known to be one of the most racist people in the world. They even had slavery in place hundreds of years before the Europeans even came up with it.

The irony of accusing some other people of being racist while being racist.
Only facts. Also it doesn't take that many brain cells to comprehend the said "girl's" post and tell that it's a dude. I've never heard a single girl say or seen any post that kind of *******. Only reeks of some fucked up fantasy manifested in a white dude's mind.

And we blonde dutch girls are only too happy to comply hehe!!

Honestly, atleast in my part of the netherlands immigration has done fantastic things for the community and the increase in hot local black guys is just an amazing bonus!
That makes me jealous! At this point, I feel like I need to travel to get my fix because there are very few black men in my area :cry:
I'm jealous of all the girls who don't have to go too far to find a nice black cock to satisfy them, they're spoiled and they don't know it!

It's not connected to it. Waste trucks haul the sewage away. Also it's amazing how you are comparing and/or defending countries known for their violation of human rights. You completely proceeded to avoid the construction point. How about non-Arabs moving over to the area? Arabs are known to be one of the most racist people in the world. They even had slavery in place hundreds of years before the Europeans even came up with it.
LOL why you jealous WE are taking your women?!

Please show me the link to the contractors or waste transportation agencies which transports wastewater from the Burj Khalifa as of 2022 or 2023 then.

Maybe immigration isn't the problem and Sweden just needs to do a better job at promoting mental wellness and socially integrating the people they bring in? Issues usually start showing up when you allow a population to segregate from the rest of the community and they become neglected due to racism.

Also it would be good to mention the positives of immigration and the enrichment diversity brings. Not everyone who immigrates to sweden is responsible for the violence that happens.

To be fair, why is it the responsibility of white or European people to integrate foreigners? There is too many crime and it's getting dangerous. Sweden actually elected a more conservative government to stop the assaults there too :/

My worry is that Norway will go on the same path especially with the recent election. I think Sweden is a failed experiement and every European country needs to learn from them

Back