Sweden

VOLUNTARY (This is a very important factor in the moral field!!) sexual relationship between representatives of different human subvariants is not a new thing in Scandinavia, which has a fundamentally liberal attitude. This was not considered a new thing in the Viking Age, nor were several forms of open sexuality. In the larger settlements that served as trading posts, there were also people from other regions, and some of the Swedish/Danish/Norwegian Vikings also traveled and settled in other regions. One of the best examples of this is the case of the Varangians who served as mercenaries in Constantinople.

Ethnically and anthropologically, all areas where migrants arrive become heterogeneous to a certain extent. They also used to go from Europe to other continents to this day. In Nigeria, Rwanda, Kenya and other African countries, a black woman and a white man relationship occurs, but also a white woman and a black man relationship, just like here in Europe.

Human nature has a dual character in several areas. It is both individualistic and demanding of communal life, rejecting and accepting, liberal and conservative, extreme and moderate, humble and dominant. Based on these psychological facts, there have always been and always will be ladies and gentlemen who are strongly attracted to the members of the other group, but at least approach them with cautious curiosity in addition to those who reject them.

Every person is both body and soul, that is, a combination of physique and personality traits.
Now let's focus only on the anthropological characteristics!
A Scandinavian Caucasian ("white") woman and a Congoid ("black") man must find the other person's pigmentation, hair texture, and body structure mutually attractive (finding the facial structure attractive is downright fundamental!!), because sexual excitement is caused by consciousness enhanced by visualization!

You do realize that "Caucasian" and "Congoid" are obsolete racial terms from the 1800s, preached by antropologists and eugenicists? lol.

7193bf211514c2d8831100e82f5a04e7.png

dd79218fb35584d67668775b1c650198.png

You do realize that "Caucasian" and "Congoid" are obsolete racial terms from the 1800s, preached by antropologists and eugenicists? lol.

7193bf211514c2d8831100e82f5a04e7.png

dd79218fb35584d67668775b1c650198.png

Nevertheless, it is still used in human anthropology to name the subspecies Homo Sapiens Sapiens. It is used as a collective name for similar phenotypes, I "cook" from what I find. :)

Essentially, it doesn't change anything, because the point is that there are ladies and gentlemen of different sexual orientations living all over the world who explicitly demand sex with ladies/gentlemen of radically different phenotypes, because it is a much stronger mental stimulant for them through visualization than with a lady representing their and own phenotype sex with gentlemans .

The human species cannot be devided into different races. That is not because of a change in societal paradigms or norms but because the concept of race (when it comes to humanity!) has scientifically been proven false!

Different flavors do exist and so do different tastes and preferences. The latter are completely up to an individual person, and different persons can be very different when it comes to that. A few examples: Some guys prefer big breasts more than big butts. For other guys it is the other way around. Some Women are more attracted to men with a similar skin tone to their own while for other Women it is quite the opposite. And some do not even care about attributes like that at all.

Another example are Women who prefer Black men to white or other non-black men. Yet another example are men, like myself, who prefer those Women. It is as simple as that. ;) Regards.

The human species cannot be devided into different races. That is not because of a change in societal paradigms or norms but because the concept of race (when it comes to humanity!) has scientifically been proven false!

Different flavors do exist and so do different tastes and preferences. The latter are completely up to an individual person, and different persons can be very different when it comes to that. A few examples: Some guys prefer big breasts more than big butts. For other guys it is the other way around. Some Women are more attracted to men with a similar skin tone to their own while for other Women it is quite the opposite. And some do not even care about attributes like that at all.

Another example are Women who prefer Black men to white or other non-black men. Yet another example are men, like myself, who prefer those Women. It is as simple as that. ;) Regards.
What do mean that race has been proven false? This is palpably nonsensical. I think there is something about race that has been proven false, but race obviously exists. Do you mean that strict divisions between races do not exist? If that is what you meant, then obviously!!

What do mean that race has been proven false? This is palpably nonsensical. I think there is something about race that has been proven false, but race obviously exists. Do you mean that strict divisions between races do not exist? If that is what you meant, then obviously!!

(...) the concept of race (when it comes to humanity!) has scientifically been proven false!

(...)
^ This

One of the best creampies ive experienced is when i sent a 6ft tall glowing blonde strong legged thick ass Swedish babe back to her home country full of my seed. She even told me she used my dripping elixir to rub out a few orgasms on her flight 😍♠ she was a literal dream cum true for me. Brothas! Stay frosty you never know when this sort of opportunity will present itself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230723-112830~2.png
    Screenshot_20230723-112830~2.png
    758.6 KB · Views: 59
Bullshit. Last year in Sweden they had 62 shooting fatalities. Here in the US we average 115 fatal shootings per day. And, despite your efforts to conflate the two issues, it's not the immigrants who are doing the shooting. Sweden is, always has been, and remains the whitest country in Europe. So again, I call Bullshit: Fake, racist claims have no place on this forum.
Sweden has 10 million people. United States had 331 million. Deaths by shooting per people is a lot if it's 62.
In 2020 there were 366 incidents of shootings in Sweden where 47 people were killed and 117 were wounded, which represented a 10% increase on the previous year. About half the shooting resulting in killings took place in so-called vulnerable areas and represented an increase on the preceding year.

In 2021, Sweden was found to have the 2nd highest gun homicide rate (after Croatia) out of 22 European countries surveyed. Most other countries surveyed had instead experienced a decline in gun homicides.

According to researcher Amir Rostami in 2021, those responsible for the gun violence are predominantly young men and often second generation immigrants.

By 2023 gun violence in Sweden had risen to 2.5 times the European average. Most of the violence continued to be attributable to an influx of guns, ******* dealing, and marginalized immigrant communities

Share_of_15yo%2B_immigrant_and_descendant_crime_suspects_by_region_2015-2018_-_BR%C3%85.png

Also "whites country in Europe" when Finland has more people with blonde and light eyes. Check your facts before speaking out of your ass.

joo.pngaaa.jpg

Started of as a fun thread about sex in Sweden and ended in lectures from all political experts and commentators on B2W. You just can help yourself, can you? You push your agendas 24/7 and don’t care that people don’t go on B2W for politics.
You guys must be really fun to hang out with.

Back