Swaddling????

DarkPrince88

Male
Real Person
From
TN, US
Just curious because it's always been a major turn on for me, but any ladies into this? Is it too personal for you or your cuck? Plz share.

I have swaddled before but didn’t know that was the name of it. Well I think I have I fell asleep with a firefighter 👨‍🚒 deep inside of me on a drunken 🥴 night cuddling. But I don’t know how long we were a sleep but I woke up to his kisses and erection inside of my wet pussy. Then he started to pound my pussy again. It was an amazing 😉 feeling to wake up too for sure 🤩

I have swaddled before but didn’t know that was the name of it. Well I think I have I fell asleep with a firefighter 👨‍🚒 deep inside of me on a drunken 🥴 night cuddling. But I don’t know how long we were a sleep but I woke up to his kisses and erection inside of my wet pussy. Then he started to pound my pussy again. It was an amazing 😉 feeling to wake up too for sure 🤩
I forgot to add this all happened in our marital bed !!! 🤪🤪 and my husband is the one that took the Picture and slept in the spared bedroom A96BE2D8-1A2C-4CDF-A1CF-03CF4C122D37.jpeg 🤩😚

That's the whole point of it. For my woman, she falls asleep knowing my BBC is burying our cum deep inside her, and as soon as my arms wrapped around her, she falls asleep in bliss. I love the feeling of knowing I've plunged evry inch of myself into her

🔥 🔥 Can I be next :sex::sex: "Swaddling
I am cracking up at this swaddling Post… When I lived in Arizona, the Mormon Babes told me that Mormons especially at BYU call it soaking. They practice it as “not sex” as long as there is no thrusting/pumping lol. I’ve “not” had sex, or at least it started out supposed to be that way until they got to feel a real cock inside, with several fine ass Mormon wives that didn’t want to cheat on their husbands and girls who wanted to make sure that they could say they had not had sex before.

Back