Surviving before the 1960s

Carl Franklin

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
How do white women who are into black men and vice a versa survive during a climate of jim crow hatred in the U.S.A before the loving vs virginia supreme court ruling? anybody here have any stories and stories others tell them?

Hell how many mixed babies were supposedly born dead in the plantation master suite but were taken to the slave quarters to grow up because the masters wife was fucking bucks

Probably the same way gays survived. In secret.
You damn right in secret. My first experience in IR sex I can't repeat because of site policy restrictions. You had to be very careful. A white woman would be ostracized if she willingly had sex with a black man. A black man having sex with a white woman would be killed. There were young black men that were murdered for just staring at a white woman.

IR sex has been going on for a long time in this country. However if the woman got pregnant all she would have to do is say she was raped. Black man is dead, usually in some really unpleasant way, and the girl is shipped off someplace to have her bastard baby in secret which is given away.

Then the Civil Rights Movement can along then the birth control pill and the world hasn't been the same. There were LOTS of white women that wanted to prove they weren't prejudiced and were easy to get into bed. From the late 60's into the 1970's it was still dangerous to fuck white women and I have no idea how many I fucked. I am still amazed I didn't get myself killed back then. I was angry, black and horny

You damn right in secret. My first experience in IR sex I can't repeat because of site policy restrictions. You had to be very careful. A white woman would be ostracized if she willingly had sex with a black man. A black man having sex with a white woman would be killed. There were young black men that were murdered for just staring at a white woman.

IR sex has been going on for a long time in this country. However if the woman got pregnant all she would have to do is say she was raped. Black man is dead, usually in some really unpleasant way, and the girl is shipped off someplace to have her bastard baby in secret which is given away.

Then the Civil Rights Movement can along then the birth control pill and the world hasn't been the same. There were LOTS of white women that wanted to prove they weren't prejudiced and were easy to get into bed. From the late 60's into the 1970's it was still dangerous to fuck white women and I have no idea how many I fucked. I am still amazed I didn't get myself killed back then. I was angry, black and horny
Just curious, did you fuck any white "boys""?

Eliza was a pretty girl. She was petite and blonde with pretty blue eyes and a dazzling smile that showed off her dimples. And she was spoiled. Her mom and ******* loved her to pieces, sparing nothing to give her whatever her heart desired.

They lived on a plantation, a large sprawling thing. Eliza sometimes felt it was too gaudy, a relic of her grandparents. But the spacious lands allowed for Eliza to spend her days in sunshine and play as a baby and for daydreaming and happy sighing as a teenager.

Earlier that year, in the Spring of 1845, little Eliza turned eighteen and the suitors began to court. Eliza's *******, as any other in his position, was leery of the young men, handsome and homely alike, who came to profess their undying love and brag of their own riches. He had little to worry for, however, as Eliza had yet to find a man to catch her fancy.

https://literotica.com/s/curious-eliza-and-the-new-slave

Glad you didn't!

that is a amazing story man glad you still around to tell it

Back