Surprise texts from a stud.

As a cuckold. One of the more exciting things to receive is text pictures or videos from a bull who is seeing my wife. Often the text messages are sexual in nature but sometimes not. Very rarely do they include any sort of text or dialogue, they simply paint a picture of what sort of day/evening they're having together. I find it especially exciting when I was unaware that they had any plans of meeting up that day... hammering home that I have no control over this situation.

Some of my fav things to see are: 1. POV blowjob/facial videos

2. My wife and the bull out in public together.

3. Beach videos of my wife massaging and worshipping the bulls feet while he lays there

4. "Aftermath" photos....

Can any other cucks or bulls relate??

My favorite part of this lifestyle. I love getting random pictures/texts from guys that are fucking my wife.
I got one form one of her regulars the other day. It was a picture of my wife getting fucked by a black guy.
The text from Damon read, " Hey bro, I know your wife is supposed to be at the gym but one of my boys is in town visiting and I was telling him about this bomb as white wife I'm fucking, he asked if I could hook him up. I asked your old lady and she was super with if after she saw a pic of his rod. So anyway he hammering away at it as you can see." I be taking my turn next then we send her home full."
I was at work when I got that ..

My favorite part of this lifestyle. I love getting random pictures/texts from guys that are fucking my wife.
I got one form one of her regulars the other day. It was a picture of my wife getting fucked by a black guy.
The text from Damon read, " Hey bro, I know your wife is supposed to be at the gym but one of my boys is in town visiting and I was telling him about this bomb as white wife I'm fucking, he asked if I could hook him up. I asked your old lady and she was super with if after she saw a pic of his rod. So anyway he hammering away at it as you can see." I be taking my turn next then we send her home full."
I was at work when I got that ..
wow now thats hot

Back