Surprise cuck

bellnyc

Couple
Gold Member
From
NY, US
My ex came home firey and horny as fuck, we started making out and stripping down fast. She got down and started deep theoating and ******* on my cock then we jumped on the bed and I started tongue fucking her pussy, there was precum and spit everywhere. Then she hopped on my cock and started riding me hard all of a sudden I saw her phone light up and she tapped on the screen a couple of times and handed it to me and said swipe to the left.

She was starring at me while still riding my cock, waiting to see my exspressions so I look at the phone I see her in a picture with her friend "Big" Danny, I swipe and see her posing with tits out and tongue out, I swipe again and my eyes open wide as I see a fat, long, black cock with a thick vein shooting down it with my girls lips perched on the head of it (my cock started throbbing) seeing my reaction at this point she was starting to hunch over and scrunch her face up while she continued to stare at my face and breathing heavy as she rode me. I continue swiping and see a picture of her attempting to deep throat his titan cock with the majority of it still exposed and drool running down it and his big hand on her head assisting her into getting any extra inch of it down her throat, I swipe more and see her round but petite ass taking the monster from the back (doggystyle) with the flash allowing me to see how deep he has been with a white rim of cream marking the scrimmage, I swipe again and see her laying on her back spreading her pussy, I swipe one last time and see a close up of her destroyed pussy and thick clumpy nut leaking out of it, so I look up at her with a surprised/alarming look on my face and she must have realized I reached the end so she clenched up, fully hunched forward, scrunched up her face, staring me in the eyes and squealed out “oh faauuck I’m cummmming!!” her pussy started clenching up and spazzing out all over my cock. Very powerful

Last edited:
Back