Support Africans already in EU vs encourage those who want to come?

What do you feel is most effective and you could make your "thing" to support/contribute to?

• Total voters
What about people moving to Germany from the USA? Like myself? Would you and other supoort?give advice....etc
We are very pleased to welcome blacks from the USA to Europe! :love:
I think I interpret the thoughts of many European white cuckolds: We are very pleased to welcome black people from the USA to Europe!
American blacks are welcome the same as African blacks... We commit to work hard to integrate both in our lifestyle
Agree!

I'm already in contact with a nice young man of South Africa met here,and i'm helping him get a visa,and i told him he could stay at our home all the time he needs until he finds his own place,and being selfless,i hope he stays permanently,and i already agreed with my husband that he'll move to another room,so this fine young man stays with me alone at the bedroom
How did it work out?

Since covid, I decided to go more actively into this. I am curious about opinions and who wants to actually wants to collaborate/contribute?
Who would like to more put effort into supporting Africans newly arrived in Europe, because they are already here vs helping to increase flow of new refugees to Europe, to help overwhelm the system and change demographics?

Perhaps we start some kickstarter or similiar to all of us put in some small amount (20 - 50 euros) to buy tickets to Europe with some conditions? (HIV test, good physical shape, English, etc?) or support organisations like Refugees Welcome?

What is are powerful, effective ways you can help them come, start to breed...

(please mark choices carefully and not just everything. I will try to follow up)
You are amazing, thank you for your efforts. We support BNWO too!

Back