Support Africans already in EU vs encourage those who want to come?

What do you feel is most effective and you could make your "thing" to support/contribute to?

• Total voters
A very right choice, I am sure that if everyone follows your example and starts taking patronage over African migrants, hosting them at home and showing their hospitality and warmth, then they will better integrate into our society! From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs... that's why white hubby can safely leave the family bedroom and move to another room.
What will be difficult is how my sons react about it...Andrew moving not only with us,but sharing the bed with me only,and what that means in teems that Andrew will become the man of the house and that they must respect him because of that,no matter that he is just 6 years older than my oldest teen *******,but they'll have to accept it the right way or i'd make them accept it the hard way,by simply giving them earplugs so they wont hear the words,yells and moans that will come out of my mouth everyday when Andrew will fuck me

I'm already in contact with a nice young man of South Africa met here,and i'm helping him get a visa,and i told him he could stay at our home all the time he needs until he finds his own place,and being selfless,i hope he stays permanently,and i already agreed with my husband that he'll move to another room,so this fine young man stays with me alone at the bedroom
Please open a new treath and keep us updated 😍☺️

What will be difficult is how my sons react about it...Andrew moving not only with us,but sharing the bed with me only,and what that means in teems that Andrew will become the man of the house and that they must respect him because of that,no matter that he is just 6 years older than my oldest teen *******,but they'll have to accept it the right way or i'd make them accept it the hard way,by simply giving them earplugs so they wont hear the words,yells and moans that will come out of my mouth everyday when Andrew will fuck me
This will become the new norm in modern white families. Wives moving their bulls into the household, and them taking over the husbands and fathers role as head of the house.

I already told Andrew that he is free to look for other women,that i'm helping him move to Europe by giving him a place,but i'll give my best to make him feel loved,so instead of him being in our home,he wants to make it his home
Can there be jealousy for a black master? It's only possible to punish the hubby if he looks at other women, and a real male always feels like a leader of the pride ..

Since covid, I decided to go more actively into this. I am curious about opinions and who wants to actually wants to collaborate/contribute?
Who would like to more put effort into supporting Africans newly arrived in Europe, because they are already here vs helping to increase flow of new refugees to Europe, to help overwhelm the system and change demographics?

Perhaps we start some kickstarter or similiar to all of us put in some small amount (20 - 50 euros) to buy tickets to Europe with some conditions? (HIV test, good physical shape, English, etc?) or support organisations like Refugees Welcome?

What is are powerful, effective ways you can help them come, start to breed...

(please mark choices carefully and not just everything. I will try to follow up)
I personally think we need to set up more government funded schemes to help bring over more Africans to eruope. If enough of us sign patitions and show support for the BNWO then our governments will be ****** to act accordingly.

Back