Suggestions on where to move.

I am thinking to move, come next Spring.
I am a novice Cross-Dressing white male, 73, retired. I am only interested in sex with males, especially black males. I'm a submissive Bottom.

Looking for an area with gay, crossdressers, homosexuals, with some that like to lay-back and enjoy peace and quiet. Past the wild parties and all nighters .
Not looking to Fall in Love. Like close friends and mild times.
Would prefer a state without income taxes. Currently in WA. State.
Looking to buy a small house and live away from city noise.

I am thinking to move, come next Spring.
I am a novice Cross-Dressing white male, 73, retired. I am only interested in sex with males, especially black males. I'm a submissive Bottom.

Looking for an area with gay, crossdressers, homosexuals, with some that like to lay-back and enjoy peace and quiet. Past the wild parties and all nighters .
Not looking to Fall in Love. Like close friends and mild times.
Would prefer a state without income taxes. Currently in WA. State.
Looking to buy a small house and live away from city noise.

Cum relocate to my home city . The City of Las Vegas for the reasons you have explained.

1. No state taxes

2. Sex is part of the lifestyle here.

3. Large gay and lesbians community.

4. Many different communities and housing price ranges.

5. Cost of living is much cheaper then Washington. But close enough to the other major cities on the westcoast to to drive or fly

N2allxxx Thank you for your suggestion. You make good Points and AD for the advantages of Las Vegas !! Vegas sounds to fill the bill.
I'll rethink , my last light read of Vegas. I had thought of it as the life there was too fast for me. I'm a Country Guy from childhood. Born and raised to a Rural area, the life was slow and mostly quiet, except when around the various Farm/Ranch machinery. I liked having room to move and dislike large groups of people
Everything in your list of advantages, fits well.

N2allxxx Thank you for your suggestion. You make good Points and AD for the advantages of Las Vegas !! Vegas sounds to fill the bill.
I'll rethink , my last light read of Vegas. I had thought of it as the life there was too fast for me. I'm a Country Guy from childhood. Born and raised to a Rural area, the life was slow and mostly quiet, except when around the various Farm/Ranch machinery. I liked having room to move and dislike large groups of people
Everything in your list of advantages, fits well.
In regards to slow way of life. There are a number of area outside of the city of Las Vegas that might fit the bill for you. Some Rural areas, But still close enough to Las Vegas. 15 min to 1hr away

1. Boulder City

2. Pahrump

3. North Las Vegas

4. East Henderson

5. Searchlight (Very Rural)

Thank you very much for that information. That sounds must more closer to what I'm looking for.
When I was doing my search, it was apparent I wasn't going to find what I was looking for, from a map. Just too many towns and cities, as well as open space to. So, I finally figured, the only way to pick a spot, is to talk with people familiar with various areas and states.

You are very helpful, and I greatly Appreciate your help. THANK YOU !!!

Back