polish girl looking to move to america, seeking cuck husband

i am seeking a white american male who is accepting of my sexual preference for black men and can accommodate me in the united states.

my preference is white american man for relationship but I am committed to BNWO ideals. if you are like minded hit me up.
Hi cuck here I was reading your profile and I liked it so much. I wanted to write back to you I would love to be very supportive of your sexuality preferences 100%. to BNWO

i am seeking a white american male who is accepting of my sexual preference for black men and can accommodate me in the united states.

my preference is white american man for relationship but I am committed to BNWO ideals. if you are like minded hit me up.

I would suggest you add a bit more about yourself so you can find the right match for a future husband. I would suggest the types of things you would put in a normal personal like age, smoking, drinking, *******, vaccination, etc.

Be very careful. Don’t trust anybody without strong proofs. Some cheaters can ask you to pay for their expenses, flight tickets etc. I knew girl from East Europe which made money by cheating men from US and Mexico.
Also even real girl can use Your help for moving to US and after just kick your ass out.

Dude why don't you just look for a Black Man
If you are not attracted to white males why complicate things?

I would love to marry you and let you have black babies in the us. All of your needs will be my needs.

Back