• Yes.

Votes: 55 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 162 65.3%
  • Sucking BBC makes you gay but watching them fuck your wife doesnt

Votes: 31 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look, if you take a gay man and make him have sex with a woman, it doesn't make him straight or bisexual. It merely means he had sex with a woman.
Same thing with a straight male sucking a BBC. It doesn't make him suddenly want to have a full on romantic relationship with a man.

Could he be bi, sure. Does it make him bi if he is only physically/emotionally attracted to women? No.

It's probably a sex act for the person getting sucked, sure. It''s a sex act if the person sucking is doing it to get themselves off. It may or may not be if it's being done to get the wife or girlfriend off or to show the black man that it is his right to expect it from white men or to show him the respect he deserves. The "rightness" of being on your knees before a black male may be pertly sexual or it may come from the act being natural and correct.

sound like me and the wife when we meet with a bbc we will all get naked get in the bed as he kiss and playing the wife pussy ill move down and start sucking his cock and suck till he is good and hard then i'll move over and he will slid in between the wife legs i'll take hold of his cock guide it in my wife pussy till he all in then I move up so the wife can suck my cock as he is pounding her pussy and that when the fun begin
That's a hot way of getting things started

True or False? Sucking big black cock does not make you gay or bi.

It is not an act of homosexuality or love.

It is an act of total submission. It is an act that acknowledges the superiority of black men. You bow down on your knees and pleasure a black cock until it cums because you feel inferior and want to please them.
It depends on whether or not you like it. If you do it but do not like it at all, you're not bi or gay. If you like it, you are bi or gay.

Sometimes getting on your knees before a black man and taking his cock into your mouth is not a sexual act. Sometimes it just an acknowledgement of knowing what your actual place is.
Interesting idea. Cock in mouth is not sexual. Many cultures do not consider blow jobs to be "sex".

It would be gay, when the black lover sees in me a man.
If he sees me just as a extension of my wife, second mouth, second ass, I think it is not gay.

Back