Sucking BBC ... wherever

next time u see me just gimme a signal that u wont stop me if i drop 2 my knees 4u ;)
I had 3 sluts that were on a constant schedule. I had a Monday slut, that knew it was her job to get pound by my doggy style for an hour and a half straight. When I got there she would all ready bevst the edge of the bed bent over, with red panties and bra on( I told her which colors to wear). I would warm her up... but I would would take her pussy, deep and deeper. As it is almost time to go she is trying not to try as I ******* it, and have her in a ******* hold, as it is almost time for me to nut! But she knows when I am about to nut, to flip over for the facial! She really is a good one. I have a big girl that knows her mouth is mine. I fuck her throat twice a week!! Anazing!! Her mouth may be better then my Monday snow bunny.😁 the power of the big black cock. And very thankful for it 😁. My third is a nice pawg with a thick booty. I love all shapes! I just let her take control and do what she wants. Her bf .. is t bad, just not me. I kether have it in sll her holes.damn! Shes a blond with half her head shaved and just wants my dick in her somewhere!!

I had 3 sluts that were on a constant schedule. I had a Monday slut, that knew it was her job to get pound by my doggy style for an hour and a half straight. When I got there she would all ready bevst the edge of the bed bent over, with red panties and bra on( I told her which colors to wear). I would warm her up... but I would would take her pussy, deep and deeper. As it is almost time to go she is trying not to try as I ******* it, and have her in a ******* hold, as it is almost time for me to nut! But she knows when I am about to nut, to flip over for the facial! She really is a good one. I have a big girl that knows her mouth is mine. I fuck her throat twice a week!! Anazing!! Her mouth may be better then my Monday snow bunny.😁 the power of the big black cock. And very thankful for it 😁. My third is a nice pawg with a thick booty. I love all shapes! I just let her take control and do what she wants. Her bf .. is t bad, just not me. I kether have it in sll her holes.damn! Shes a blond with half her head shaved and just wants my dick in her somewhere!!
Living the dream so many have. Outstanding!

Back