Sucked my first black cock last friday

I sucked cock just a bit when i was a teenager but stopped because of those exact feelings and thinking it was just wrong and i was wrong. I didn’t suck cock again until over 35 years later, my wife got me into sucking some of her bulls and I love it and don’t worry about if it’s right or wrong anymore. I just let go and enjoy it, I love cock, i love pussy, I’m still very sexual and into kinky sex, I love to watch cocks going in my wife’s pussy, a nice cock turns me on, a great pair of tits, pussies of all shapes and lip sizes and a nice smile, legs, ass and pretty female face turn me on. The only turn on with a guy is the cock and balls for me, nothing else.…..but a beautiful black cock just makes my mouth water and I want to suck them all and I‘m 50/50, i love sucking cock now just as much as eating pussy thanks to my wife And her accepting I’m a cocksucking cum slut. I love cum too, I love to take a limp big black cock and work it hard, lathering it up with my saliva, stroking it while I lick and suck on his balls, I love to lick every inch of that shaft and all around the head and I just love to suck black cock. I love it when I’m sucking them, my wife and maybe my wife and one of her female friends watching me worship the BBC that takes good care of their pussies frequenlty and hear him grunt and the first couple times, give me a warning…”hey, I’m about to nut” thinking I might not want it in my mouth, only to have me pull them in and suck harder and harder savoring and swallowing every drop i can milk out until they can’t take the suction anymore and have to pull their cocks out of my mouth…..only to have me nursing on that cock a few minutes later so he can take care of my wife’s pussy and i get load 2, 3 and sometimes four, with her wet, quivering, happily fucked pussy dripping his cum plopped right down on my face!
That is so hot you have a great sex life with your wife and her Bulls

Something similar happened to me, when I sucked a black man's black cock for the first time. I am a Spanish girl, I am 21 years old and, that time he sucks his black cock, he is 35 years old. I felt ashamed to blow him, because at the same time I have a boyfriend in Spain. I am living in Guatemala. There is a community of Afro men here.

First off congratulation! And I’d just like to say you have nothing to be ashamed of. I recently started meeting with a black man on my own separate from my wife. My marital sex life has gotten super slow, so I started considering a side partner. I must state here that I am submissive in bed and into chastity daily wear. That being said, I first I started trying to chat with women, but was difficult to meet with real women and all the straight sights cost money. as a bisexual man I also ended up check out some gay hook up sites, which also have paid features but you can chat for free. It wasn’t intentional to meet a black man, but that’s what happened. We chatted for awhile, he was gentlemanly and cool, not pushy, easy to talk to. He identified as a “gay top” on his profile and mine as “bi bottom”. As I am married to a woman and I love my wife and my life we agreed safe play was a must. He eventually envied me to his place, and I was very nervous . He knew I would be in chastity and was there to please him. He was very hospitable. We hung out for a bit and I finally like “I really want to suck your cock!” I was so horney, and he smiled and started to undress. Also I have to say, I hate to be a cliché white boy hungry for bbc, but I was!! And when I laid eyes on his uncut beautifully large cock that was all for me, I immediately started sucking it! He laid back on the couch and I just worshipped his cock and balls. i was totally into his size, holding it, feeling how big he was in my hands, so much bigger than mine, no time for condoms, I was so eggar to touch it. So her I am giving a very enthusiastic blow job and I feel him throbbing and he say “I’m about to cum!” and I think I just phone the rest in, but I couldn’t take my mouth off it, and finally he nutted!! So much, it was amazing! Since then we started fucking pretty regular. At first I was worried about being totally gay, and I still like women and pussy. That being said I like to be submissive in bed so and to be used, and he is checking those boxes! Sometimes I meet women in pubic and there is some flirtin, but sex is better this way!! Good luck to you, how you find happiness and enjoy who you are without the label!😃
I have to say that you no how good it is to have a black man that loves his dick sucked I'm a shemal who loves a man's hard cock in my mouth 👄 but I'm only sucking my friends BBC until I can find me more I love it I just want to see how much I want it with two black men at the same time so some one please help me out we both will enjoy it and I will always be waiting on it for more anytime

Something similar happened to me, when I sucked a black man's black cock for the first time. I am a Spanish girl, I am 21 years old and, that time he sucks his black cock, he is 35 years old. I felt ashamed to blow him, because at the same time I have a boyfriend in Spain. I am living in Guatemala. There is a community of Afro men here.
Honey if you don't mind I whoud love to have you as my friend and I'm a sexy shemal that loves sucking black men's big black cocks together with anyone who loves cocks together

It took me about 10 times until I finally sucked a black cock, but, kept chickening out. I finally did it last week.He was average in length maybe 6 inches but very girthy and he tasted so good. When he came it felt like he kept coming for a full minute and I was so happy to please him. But after he left I felt so ashamed and humiliated and said I was never doing it again. Now that craving is coming back and I don't know what to do. I just keep replaying me gagging on his cock and the warm taste of his cum. So fn confused.
These are totally normal feelings. Each time that craving comes back, suck another one. I gave a terrible BJ the first time, and felt guilty. However I'm lucky in that I'm controlled by my wife. She drove me to a glory hole, and made me get to work, and get learning. After my third cock, and cum load I was asking for more! I'm not sure your comfort level of course, but I'll still ask him to grab my head, and hold me in there when he starts to cum so I can't pull back. At that time I'll take a good hold on his hips. Working on my third blowjob, I gagged, and coughed out cum, as it was running out my mouth that was stuffed with black cock. My wife says "that's it my little fag boy...that's not so bad is it"? After the glory hole nights, I now love that cum taste. You have nothing to feel shame about. Sucking cock is neither illegal, nor immoral.

Yup know the feeling. Been several years now since I sucked my last one. Now living in Ft. Wayne, IN. The urge has returned stronger than ever. Would like to have anal for the first time. Been training with plugs. I just need it.

This site is fun, but if you want male play, you need to turn to gay sites. I pay for Grinder and it’s worth it. I also used scruff for free. I was successfully there too, but not as good. I put exactly what I want in my profile. I only want masculine males, I only want to give, zero intimacy, and any other details. I advertise as a bi, masculine top, but if you want to get fucked or treated as a submissive, just advertise as such. I absolutely discuss size. I don’t specifically list race, but that’s all I typically search for.

It took me about 10 times until I finally sucked a black cock, but, kept chickening out. I finally did it last week.He was average in length maybe 6 inches but very girthy and he tasted so good. When he came it felt like he kept coming for a full minute and I was so happy to please him. But after he left I felt so ashamed and humiliated and said I was never doing it again. Now that craving is coming back and I don't know what to do. I just keep replaying me gagging on his cock and the warm taste of his cum. So fn confused.
Wait until you're beckoned to eat his butthole. Not much else will leave you more ashamed and embarrassed that leaving his apartment with the taste and smell of ass on your face. But the cravings will arise. It prepares you for the inevitable... like felching a top's load out of another dude's ass and then being expected to clean or "polish the top's knob" (his dirty cockhead in your mouth).
When I used to watch this, I often wondered who the bigger pig was? The just cummed-in bottom or the fluffler. Give it time and you'll be both.

Attachments

• this is what happens.jpg
    this is what happens.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 101
I'ts so good to read all your doubts and experiences on here. I crossdress and have gained confidence from reading your stories. I hope, one day to have the courage to enjoy being intimate with a Black Man and reach fulfilment as his pussy boi. To taste his cum and to be Black fucked, I'm sure, would be amazing. ❤️

I must train myself to pleasure Black Men as these sissy gurls do ❣️ :qos::lips:

Attachments

• 958433518(1).jpg
    958433518(1).jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 1891521771(1).jpg
    1891521771(1).jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 1135345739(1).jpg
    1135345739(1).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 406521849(1).jpg
    406521849(1).jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 880386947(1).jpg
    880386947(1).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 913348533(1).jpg
    913348533(1).jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 68
In the apartment building wifey and I lived in, you could hear the bull moan & groan, swear etc. And you could smell in the hallway that wifey and bull were doing weed.

But the thing that made me feel most guilty was when I was coming home on evening and the older Korean couple across the hall stopped me
before I went in and said, Why you let that black man come over and be wit you wife? Before waiting for an answer, they added, "You nice young couple... no let that him use yo wife like that. Stand up fo' youself."

I was utterly embarrassed. I didn't know what to say. Could I really explain to them that wifey needs and prefers someone bigger than myself?
I was going through the "acceptance phase" and found it uncomfortable admitting I was a total betamale.

Even my own mom made me feel guilty when she found out and repeatedly asked me, "Why you let him do that? Why you let him fuck your wife in your own bed? Most people who know about us feel the same way... they all seem to think it's all my fault... for allowing it to happen and for allowing it to continue.

Back