Sucked my first black cock last friday

First off congratulation! And I’d just like to say you have nothing to be ashamed of. I recently started meeting with a black man on my own separate from my wife. My marital sex life has gotten super slow, so I started considering a side partner. I must state here that I am submissive in bed and into chastity daily wear. That being said, I first I started trying to chat with women, but was difficult to meet with real women and all the straight sights cost money. as a bisexual man I also ended up check out some gay hook up sites, which also have paid features but you can chat for free. It wasn’t intentional to meet a black man, but that’s what happened. We chatted for awhile, he was gentlemanly and cool, not pushy, easy to talk to. He identified as a “gay top” on his profile and mine as “bi bottom”. As I am married to a woman and I love my wife and my life we agreed safe play was a must. He eventually envied me to his place, and I was very nervous . He knew I would be in chastity and was there to please him. He was very hospitable. We hung out for a bit and I finally like “I really want to suck your cock!” I was so horney, and he smiled and started to undress. Also I have to say, I hate to be a cliché white boy hungry for bbc, but I was!! And when I laid eyes on his uncut beautifully large cock that was all for me, I immediately started sucking it! He laid back on the couch and I just worshipped his cock and balls. i was totally into his size, holding it, feeling how big he was in my hands, so much bigger than mine, no time for condoms, I was so eggar to touch it. So her I am giving a very enthusiastic blow job and I feel him throbbing and he say “I’m about to cum!” and I think I just phone the rest in, but I couldn’t take my mouth off it, and finally he nutted!! So much, it was amazing! Since then we started fucking pretty regular. At first I was worried about being totally gay, and I still like women and pussy. That being said I like to be submissive in bed so and to be used, and he is checking those boxes! Sometimes I meet women in pubic and there is some flirtin, but sex is better this way!! Good luck to you, how you find happiness and enjoy who you are without the label!😃

Oh my how do I tell you... well I used to cross dress when I was like 8 yes old. I'm Latino. I would always sneak into my parents bedroom to wear some panties,thongs,lingerie ect.... this was when I was young... I first saw bbc when I was in my mid teens... it would turn me on so much... I loved seeing beautiful women suck fuck but mainly suck those big beautiful BBCs... I didnt know but.... looking back I get it.
my first first BBC experience was when i was 21...i sucked one for like 30 mins before he came in my face. I drank vodka and smoked before cause i was nervous and dint wanna chicken out... i deep throat his almost 10 inch BBC. And i had alot of skill from watching alot of interracial blowjob vids....i like how even soft he was bigger than me. And how big he grew as i pleased him with my mouth...he asked where i wanted him to cum.... and like the little bitch i am i wanted a facial. Thats the day my life changed.
I felt feminine. I used to cross dress growing up but then it made sense... I've been loving BBC ever since and dream of meeting a QOS Wife!

I def understand the shame. Knowing you are a cocksucker now and feeling like less of a man.
Maybe it's me, but I never felt shame or guilt for sucking a cock. Even the first time I sucked a cock. I was a kid and a teenager ******* me into sucking his cock. I didn't want to do it, and I felt it was unmanly, but when I actually did it, I didn't feel much of anything. I just sucked.

Now, every time I've sucked or been fucked since then I've done it willingly. When I suck or get fucked, I think of myself as a girl, submitting to my weak feminine craving for a big hard cock in my mouth or pussy, and since I'm not a man, but a girl, I don't think of myself as unmanly. I don't know how many of you see the sense in that, but that's how it is with me.

And one final word, this only applies to having sex. In any other aspect, thoughts or activity of my life other than sex, I'm a totally normal thinking and behaving man, and they very thought of the way I think and act when it comes to sex are actually repugnant to me. I guess it's weird, but I'm sort of a Jekyll and Hyde in this respect.

It took me about 10 times until I finally sucked a black cock, but, kept chickening out. I finally did it last week.He was average in length maybe 6 inches but very girthy and he tasted so good. When he came it felt like he kept coming for a full minute and I was so happy to please him. But after he left I felt so ashamed and humiliated and said I was never doing it again. Now that craving is coming back and I don't know what to do. I just keep replaying me gagging on his cock and the warm taste of his cum. So fn confused.
Here is my story of how I became a cocksucker for black cock. I was about 13 or 14 years old at the time. I had problems at home with my parents. I had ran away from home and ended up hitchhiking to a big city up north (which I will not mention where). Upon arriving in this city ,a black man noticed me and asked me what I was doing here ? Not realizing that I was in the hood part of the city. When I answered him he grabbed me and had me go into this vacant building. When we were inside he pushed me down on my knees and told me to suck his cock or he would beat me white ass. So me being nervous and scared at that young age ,I did what he said to do. At first I was really disgusted and thought how nasty this was. But then I noticed that in fact I was actually getting horny while I was sucking his cock. His cock had gown into at least 10 to 11 inches and was thick as a coke can. It was all I could do to fit in my mouth. He then noticed that I was starting to enjoy sucking his cock and asked me if I would go back to his place with him. I said yes , and so we went to his place. I ended up sucking his massive cock for seem like hours. I go so horny that I had cummed without even touching my cock. Looking back on it now ,I'm glad that it happened. I love women and I love pussy , but I go insane for some big black cock ! 💯😍♠️

Back