Sucked my first black cock last friday

It took me about 10 times until I finally sucked a black cock, but, kept chickening out. I finally did it last week.He was average in length maybe 6 inches but very girthy and he tasted so good. When he came it felt like he kept coming for a full minute and I was so happy to please him. But after he left I felt so ashamed and humiliated and said I was never doing it again. Now that craving is coming back and I don't know what to do. I just keep replaying me gagging on his cock and the warm taste of his cum. So fn confused.

I'm much more sexual than my wife, who's libido has slowed. As a result, I'm exploring more of my bi side. In playing with men, my preference is hung black men, and I prefer to bottom or just do oral. When I play with women, I'm usually the alpha, so to bottom is something completely different. All that being said, I'd love to top a submissive cd/ trans.

It took me about 10 times until I finally sucked a black cock, but, kept chickening out. I finally did it last week.He was average in length maybe 6 inches but very girthy and he tasted so good. When he came it felt like he kept coming for a full minute and I was so happy to please him. But after he left I felt so ashamed and humiliated and said I was never doing it again. Now that craving is coming back and I don't know what to do. I just keep replaying me gagging on his cock and the warm taste of his cum. So fn confused.
I know how you feel. I had the same mixture of feelings my first time but as soon as I was horny again I'd be back on my knees. You're a man struggling with submission. Just do it, submit

No probably most guys feel guilty in beginning. It natural it get easier

I had the fantasy of sucking cock for a long time until I did. I wish now I would have started sooner. I'm lucky that I have a black master that wants to use me often. I'm glad I became a cocksucker.

You are probably going against a lot of "programming". And this is new to you. Temporary regrets, and second thoughts are expected. When I first started sucking cock I had similar feelings but eventually I realized I'd done it tens of times and hadn't been struck by lightning, it was all good. Before that it was masturbation and, "Is this the 25th time?" I stopped for ten seconds, then resumed wanking LOL.

I sucked cock just a bit when i was a teenager but stopped because of those exact feelings and thinking it was just wrong and i was wrong. I didn’t suck cock again until over 35 years later, my wife got me into sucking some of her bulls and I love it and don’t worry about if it’s right or wrong anymore. I just let go and enjoy it, I love cock, i love pussy, I’m still very sexual and into kinky sex, I love to watch cocks going in my wife’s pussy, a nice cock turns me on, a great pair of tits, pussies of all shapes and lip sizes and a nice smile, legs, ass and pretty female face turn me on. The only turn on with a guy is the cock and balls for me, nothing else.…..but a beautiful black cock just makes my mouth water and I want to suck them all and I‘m 50/50, i love sucking cock now just as much as eating pussy thanks to my wife And her accepting I’m a cocksucking cum slut. I love cum too, I love to take a limp big black cock and work it hard, lathering it up with my saliva, stroking it while I lick and suck on his balls, I love to lick every inch of that shaft and all around the head and I just love to suck black cock. I love it when I’m sucking them, my wife and maybe my wife and one of her female friends watching me worship the BBC that takes good care of their pussies frequenlty and hear him grunt and the first couple times, give me a warning…”hey, I’m about to nut” thinking I might not want it in my mouth, only to have me pull them in and suck harder and harder savoring and swallowing every drop i can milk out until they can’t take the suction anymore and have to pull their cocks out of my mouth…..only to have me nursing on that cock a few minutes later so he can take care of my wife’s pussy and i get load 2, 3 and sometimes four, with her wet, quivering, happily fucked pussy dripping his cum plopped right down on my face!

I'm much more sexual than my wife, who's libido has slowed. As a result, I'm exploring more of my bi side. In playing with men, my preference is hung black men, and I prefer to bottom or just do oral. When I play with women, I'm usually the alpha, so to bottom is something completely different. All that being said, I'd love to top a submissive cd/ trans.
So I'm bisexual but a bottom. I have ED so I don't get hard and love to dress in panties and stockings.... I basically like to suck and be fucked.... It really feels good when a top gets between my Stocking Covered legs and breeds.. me....I love to be submissive to my top

Black cock does strange things to us , I had wanted it for a long time till I finally got it man I loved it

First off congratulation! And I’d just like to say you have nothing to be ashamed of. I recently started meeting with a black man on my own separate from my wife. My marital sex life has gotten super slow, so I started considering a side partner. I must state here that I am submissive in bed and into chastity daily wear. That being said, I first I started trying to chat with women, but was difficult to meet with real women and all the straight sights cost money. as a bisexual man I also ended up check out some gay hook up sites, which also have paid features but you can chat for free. It wasn’t intentional to meet a black man, but that’s what happened. We chatted for awhile, he was gentlemanly and cool, not pushy, easy to talk to. He identified as a “gay top” on his profile and mine as “bi bottom”. As I am married to a woman and I love my wife and my life we agreed safe play was a must. He eventually envied me to his place, and I was very nervous . He knew I would be in chastity and was there to please him. He was very hospitable. We hung out for a bit and I finally like “I really want to suck your cock!” I was so horney, and he smiled and started to undress. Also I have to say, I hate to be a cliché white boy hungry for bbc, but I was!! And when I laid eyes on his uncut beautifully large cock that was all for me, I immediately started sucking it! He laid back on the couch and I just worshipped his cock and balls. i was totally into his size, holding it, feeling how big he was in my hands, so much bigger than mine, no time for condoms, I was so eggar to touch it. So her I am giving a very enthusiastic blow job and I feel him throbbing and he say “I’m about to cum!” and I think I just phone the rest in, but I couldn’t take my mouth off it, and finally he nutted!! So much, it was amazing! Since then we started fucking pretty regular. At first I was worried about being totally gay, and I still like women and pussy. That being said I like to be submissive in bed so and to be used, and he is checking those boxes! Sometimes I meet women in pubic and there is some flirtin, but sex is better this way!! Good luck to you, how you find happiness and enjoy who you are without the label!😃
I was seeing a married black man before the pandemic and he loved coming and getting in bed with me I would take care of him so good

I love transexuals you get a girl with a dick I love that

Ha forget it....you CANT stop...Ive tried

What you enjoyed was your true self. Sexual pleasure without judgement. Only afterwards did your belief in society’s shame take over. You’ve sucked a cock. Now you’re a cock sucker. Embrace it. If you’re going to be a cock sucker, you had may as well be a good one!!! You don’t need to tell all your friends, but I’m sure all of them have their own dirty secrets, desires, and kinks.
Wait until you’ve found a big one! Then you will really be hooked.

What you enjoyed was your true self. Sexual pleasure without judgement. Only afterwards did your belief in society’s shame take over. You’ve sucked a cock. Now you’re a cock sucker. Embrace it. If you’re going to be a cock sucker, you had may as well be a good one!!! You don’t need to tell all your friends, but I’m sure all of them have their own dirty secrets, desires, and kinks.
Wait until you’ve found a big one! Then you will really be hooked.
Agree

Back