Submissive

Yannsct

Couple
From
France
SUBMISSION evening.
The evening was to take place in an apartment in the city of Rouen.
The scenario we had agreed upon was a night where my wife would be subjected to 2 black men.
But my wife had told me since she would be submissive, I should therefore submit to her... And she had a plan!

We had an appointment in a restaurant with one of my wife's lovers. My wife went to the bathroom and on her way back she put her satin panties discreetly on the table before putting it on her lover's sex.
She took out his cock and mastubated him to make him cum in her panties.
She then gave me the panties and told me to go put them on.
Arrived in the toilets, so I removed and threw my boxers in the trash.
The panties were full of cum. My wife had taken care when spilling her lover's bodily fluid on the front part of the panties.
By putting my cock locked in a chastity cage soaked directly in the cum of her lover.
Returning to the table, my wife checked by passing 2 fingers in the fly of my pants, that I had indeed put the panties.
We left and arrived at the apartment where the second guy was waiting for us.
My wife went to the bathroom to freshen up and then came back to the main room with 2 leashes which she gave to her lovers.
They fucked him all night before my eyes.
The repeated orgasms, the screams of pleasure, the spurts of cum in her mouth... I was only allowed to take a few pictures and had to wear my wife's panties for 3 days.
A moment of pure happiness
❤️❤️❤️

Loved your story and your perverse lifestyle. A video on another site shows how hard they used your wife. The skinnier African fucked her mouth over and over as she layed on the bed with her mouth facing getting her mouth fucked relentlessly by the horny negro as the bigger black bull used her white pussy real hard. She was getting used like a Migrant Mattress. The cum shot was simply amazing as load after load of African cum went directly into her wide-open mouth and dripping from her face!
Yannsct and Subtoblacks are the raunchiest cuck couples I know that love watching their beautiful wives be used hard by the darkest black bulls!
:threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome:

Loved your story and your perverse lifestyle. A video on another site shows how hard they used your wife. The skinnier African fucked her mouth over and over as she layed on the bed with her mouth facing getting her mouth fucked relentlessly by the horny negro as the bigger black bull used her white pussy real hard. She was getting used like a Migrant Mattress. The cum shot was simply amazing as load after load of African cum went directly into her wide-open mouth and dripping from her face!
Yannsct and Subtoblacks are the raunchiest cuck couples I know that love watching their beautiful wives be used hard by the darkest black bulls!

That is a very nice and wonderful compliment you made about Yannsct and Subtoblacks being the raunchiest cuckold couples.
I hope they will be honored, as they should be, when they read your compliment.

J'ai adoré votre histoire et votre style de vie pervers. Une vidéo sur un autre site montre à quel point ils ont utilisé votre femme. L'Africaine la plus maigre lui a baisé la bouche encore et encore alors qu'elle était allongée sur le lit, la bouche tournée vers elle, se faisant baiser la bouche sans relâche par le nègre excité alors que le plus gros taureau noir utilisait sa chatte blanche très fort. Elle s'habituait comme un matelas migrant. Le coup de sperme était tout simplement incroyable car charge après charge de sperme africain est allé directement dans sa bouche grande ouverte et dégoulinant de ******* visage!
Yannsct et Subtoblacks sont les couples de cocu les plus torrides que je connaisse qui aiment regarder leurs belles femmes être utilisées durement par les taureaux noirs les plus sombres !
:trio: :trio: :trio: :trio: :trio:
Merci beaucoup pour ce beau témoignage... Vous êtes une belle personne 😍

Attachments

• IMG_20220722_053141.jpg
    IMG_20220722_053141.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_20220722_053106.jpg
    IMG_20220722_053106.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_20220722_053033.jpg
    IMG_20220722_053033.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 208
That is a very nice and wonderful compliment you made about Yannsct and Subtoblacks being the raunchiest cuckold couples.
I hope they will be honored, as they should be, when they read your compliment.
Thanks Bobby, they ARE my favorite cuck couple! There are some extremely sexy women on here sharing themselves with black bulls so that says a lot about them. Some women here are extremely blessed with incredible bodies that belong in centerfolds, but these two couples have that special extra perverse relationship that I can't take my eyes off them or their real perverse stories.

can you send the link to the video by PM?
thanx in advance.

SUBMISSION evening.
The scenario we had agreed upon was a night where my wife would be subjected to 2 black men.
But my wife had told me since she would be submissive, I should therefore submit to her... And she had a plan!

We had an appointment in a restaurant with one of my wife's lovers. My wife went to the bathroom and on her way back she put her satin panties discreetly on the table before putting it on her lover's sex.
The panties were full of cum. My wife had taken care when spilling her lover's bodily fluid on the front part of the panties.
By putting my cock locked in a chastity cage soaked directly in the cum of her lover.
Returning to the table, my wife checked by passing 2 fingers in the fly of my pants, that I had indeed put the panties.
My wife went to the bathroom to freshen up and then came back to the main room with 2 leashes which she gave to her lovers.
The repeated orgasms, the screams of pleasure, the spurts of cum in her mouth... I was only allowed to take a few pictures and had to wear my wife's panties for 3 days.
❤️❤️❤️

SUBMISSION evening.

❤️❤️❤️
Amazing story we very similar

Back