Submissive Husband

Former cuckold now chaste in a female led marriage. Enjoy being subservient and obedient to women in general. Also enjoy seeing a woman well satisfied either by a bull or by my oral service. I welcome conversation with other submissive men, bulls or dominant women so send messages if interested.

Former cuckold now chaste in a female led marriage. Enjoy being subservient and obedient to women in general.
....As long as the female is the primary income source, I could accept being passive & submissive ... doing the housework, taking care of the *******, etc. But, that's not the case with my marriage.
....Still, if you're satisfied with whatever relationship you have ... I can't see a problem with your arrangement. It works when both parties are happy... congrats!

Thanks and surely it is a matter of different strokes for different folks. In our case we are both doing fine financially so there is no real distinction there for us. It is more a matter of personality. From early on I have always been wired to submit to women. Probably many reasons why but in short it is just natural to me to be subservient to her.

Find the woman then let her know how much you enjoy the life. Cause woman's first instinct is find protector hunter gather . so in order to live in normal life is a ;if you can try to get ex back. Love chastity.

Back