Struggling to sissygasm

Hi there, I’ve recently attempted to sissygasm a few times but have failed. I’ve used fingers and a toy and I can feel what I think is my p-spot but it’s like I get excited and try to hit that spot more and it just goes away. I don’t know what’s wrong, has anyone else had this issue. Feeling like I should give in…
It takes a lot of preparation. First, your gf or wife can start pegging you with smaller dildos and increasing the size within days. The psychological effect is more important than allowing a bigger girth in your anus. It's about realizing you're being fucked by a female while it should be all the way around. You'll start immediately to explore how you feel both mentally and physically. At one point your dick will give in and get limp. That's acceptance of your new position in the realm of bed and accommodation to the new dildo sizes at the same time. Your prostate will grow but you don't cum, your dick only dribbles. The larger your prostate the more intense is the need to cum, but you can't. Desperation sets in. You think stroking could help but it doesn't do the trick. Then it's up to your partner to thrust harder and faster. Ideally, your orgasm would need to pair with a male orgasm. If your wife / gf can reproduce the movements and technique of a male to achieve an orgasm, that's it. Mine now knows how men master this and can play that part very well. If not you'll need a real man. In my case, I orgasm by releasing hands free most of the liquid stalled in my prostate. The other orgasm some were writing about here involves more mental work and is rather insatiable. For me, this comes before any physical orgasm. It means, I could stop and be happy. But for a short time.

I loved having sissygasms by riding this wonderful dildo once you could take all of it this monster it was amazing I'd ride it and orgasm and cum would fly everywhere I felt drained afterwards and loved the open used feeling in my ass! I'm getting aroused thinking about riding this beautiful dildo!

Attachments

• 71AHd7iMxrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71AHd7iMxrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 43
I loved having sissygasms by riding this wonderful dildo once you could take all of it this monster it was amazing I'd ride it and orgasm and cum would fly everywhere I felt drained afterwards and loved the open used feeling in my ass! I'm getting aroused thinking about riding this beautiful dildo!
I have this one that I love to suck on, too big to start with a sissyorgasm?

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 32
I can always tell just before hubby has one because while I’m pegging him he starts shaking and said it feels like he is about to pee and then a few pumps later he goes full blown and even has multiples. It took a longtime to finally find that perfect g spot on him but now I have it mastered lol. Btw it helps to have absolutely no dick touching which is why long term chastity is one of the first keys

I can always tell just before hubby has one because while I’m pegging him he starts shaking and said it feels like he is about to pee and then a few pumps later he goes full blown and even has multiples. It took a longtime to finally find that perfect g spot on him but now I have it mastered lol. Btw it helps to have absolutely no dick touching which is why long term chastity is one of the first keys
He is so so lucky to have you treat him so well. If I may ask, does he get erect or stay flaccid for his sissygasm?

You rock!

Back