Stripping?

I've been to strip clubs several times and always have a blast! Watching those girls strip is a huge turn on and the guys I was with once even bought me a lap dance :). How ******* I was turned on and even made out with her right there at the table. I would definitely recommend it :)

Thanks for chiming in, I corrected my question. I actually meant to say “stripped” not Stopped :)

Okay - this is officially the most interesting conversation on this platform at the moment. I'm intrigued.. .

I don't know how it is in other parts of the country- or the world for that matter- but here in New Jersey the rules are very strict. I've never danced myself but I know a few girls that have and from what they've told me not a lot really happens. The guys (and sometimes the women) cannot touch a dancer other than when giving a tip. They might be able to cop a feel when they're doing that but it's very quick and it's over. The girls can't linger with the same guy because the managers are on their case continuously to keep moving around the bar so that everyone gets an opportunity to talk to the girl. Any guy who does anything beyond maybe a quick feel while giving a tip is thrown out immediately. Bars get fined and even closed down if they caught letting anything happen. And the girls aren't even naked. Supposedly there are private rooms where you can pay an outrageous fee for a small amount of time with one of the girls but in most places you might only get to see a little more skin. You certainly are getting laid in there.

It's a little different in juice bars- the girls actually strip down to nothing- but still no touching.

I was surprised when I heard all this. I assumed that these places were dens of sex and depravity. Actually they're kinda sad- guys who are willing to pay outrageous prices for drinks just so they can talk to a pretty girl for a moment.

******* is legal in Nevada- maybe their strip clubs allow stuff to happen. Perhaps someone here knows about that.

I don't know how it is in other parts of the country- or the world for that matter- but here in New Jersey the rules are very strict. I've never danced myself but I know a few girls that have and from what they've told me not a lot really happens. The guys (and sometimes the women) cannot touch a dancer other than when giving a tip. They might be able to cop a feel when they're doing that but it's very quick and it's over. The girls can't linger with the same guy because the managers are on their case continuously to keep moving around the bar so that everyone gets an opportunity to talk to the girl. Any guy who does anything beyond maybe a quick feel while giving a tip is thrown out immediately. Bars get fined and even closed down if they caught letting anything happen. And the girls aren't even naked. Supposedly there are private rooms where you can pay an outrageous fee for a small amount of time with one of the girls but in most places you might only get to see a little more skin. You certainly are getting laid in there.

It's a little different in juice bars- the girls actually strip down to nothing- but still no touching.

I was surprised when I heard all this. I assumed that these places were dens of sex and depravity. Actually they're kinda sad- guys who are willing to pay outrageous prices for drinks just so they can talk to a pretty girl for a moment.

******* is legal in Nevada- maybe their strip clubs allow stuff to happen. Perhaps someone here knows about that.

I don't know where you heard this but it's completely wrong, at least with respect to high end clubs where the customers have money and the dancers make more money from privates than anything else. They do plenty of extras, including full on sex in the back rooms. This is commonplace at the nice clubs in big cities, especially like nyc, Los Angeles, Miami, etc

The clubs are regulated by the State so there are going to be 50 different sets of laws not to mention additional regulations by the city, county or township.

I have never stripped in a bar, but have for private parties. I do know a local strip club where I live got closed down recently due to the strippers doing blowjobs and full blown sex, in the back rooms and even in the parking lot, after they danced. Local cities and states regulate these venues and they crack down on the touching and even giving more.

Lol, ok, so this is getting a bit off track which i guess is ok. :)

I wasn’t trying to figure out how to “be a whore”. I just thought it would be fun to indulge the exhibitionist in me, show myself off at a predominantly black patronized strip club. Not really knowing if that was a thing even!

I just imagine the attention and “power” i might have where a guy cant nessesarily touch me unless i say, but i can get all over him if i want. Turn the tables for a bit, you know?

Lol, ok, so this is getting a bit off track which i guess is ok. :)

I wasn’t trying to figure out how to “be a whore”. I just thought it would be fun to indulge the exhibitionist in me, show myself off at a predominantly black patronized strip club. Not really knowing if that was a thing even!

I just imagine the attention and “power” i might have where a guy cant nessesarily touch me unless i say, but i can get all over him if i want. Turn the tables for a bit, you know?

The predominantly black clubs do exist but that also depends on location.

In Canada, the rules are much looser than anywhere in the States. MUCH more happens behind the scenes. Their popularity has declined though for the obvious reasons.

Back