Stripping?

if you want to experience that and go to the UK you can look at the BMFC Black Men fan Club they have events you can attend and do strip tease for BBC it is great too bad the blacks there are too respectfull !!!
they didn't handle your body enough or hard enough for you? what would you have wanted them to do that they didn't

I was a stripper for a few years in Ohio years back and I had sooo much fun!
Cleveland has a strip club called "Magic City" which is a predominantly Black strip club.
I visited a few girlfriends there a few times and half the dancers were white girls.
If I wasn't making the money I was at Diamonds at the time, I would have definitely worked at Magic City.

Now living in Vegas there is a strip club called "Cheetahs". I haven't been but I looked into it last year when I moved to Vegas and it sounds allot like "Magic City" in Cleveland.

Every club, city and state have their own rules and laws. Those can change county to county. Literally up the road could have a completely different set of rules.

As a dancer you learned real quick how to make your money without any "red lights" going off. If you didn't, you weren't around long.

I was a stripper for a few years in Ohio years back and I had sooo much fun!
Cleveland has a strip club called "Magic City" which is a predominantly Black strip club.
I visited a few girlfriends there a few times and half the dancers were white girls.
If I wasn't making the money I was at Diamonds at the time, I would have definitely worked at Magic City.

Now living in Vegas there is a strip club called "Cheetahs". I haven't been but I looked into it last year when I moved to Vegas and it sounds allot like "Magic City" in Cleveland.

Every club, city and state have their own rules and laws. Those can change county to county. Literally up the road could have a completely different set of rules.

As a dancer you learned real quick how to make your money without any "red lights" going off. If you didn't, you weren't around long.
Cleveland to Vegas, good move

Has anyone here (ladies) stripped at a predominantly black club? If there even is such a thing...

Is so what’s it like? Share the experience? I’d love to know all the details!
Nikki tried it once and made $52 off one song. It was super hot for me but was only a one time deal. The club was mixed but a little bit of every race. It was just hot watching her dance for money. I think she just stripped down to her heels mini-skirt and bra but still incredible.

Has anyone here (ladies) stripped at a predominantly black club? If there even is such a thing...

I have been to a club but it wasnt predominantly black and I wasn't the one dancing.

Or just get on right there, next to the gloryhole screen that no one seems to use...

We have enjoyed the Badd Kitty ourselves..been awhile
Update: the wall of holes is gone, replaced by a small merch/slutty clothing area :)

The play areas, though, have gotten much nicer!

We had FUN! Last night
:D:sex::threesome::wub::balanced::qos:

Me too! Just thinking what a trip it would be to be in a club setting and dancing for random black guys...

Okay, Sam I think that if I saw you stripping for a random black guy, I would just cum (right there and then... instant... can't be stopped)

Looks like you are in Southern California as well. You should go check out Fantasy Castle. It's a mixed environment but mostly black. A lot of fun and a good vibe. I'd be happy to give you the low down if you want more info.

I wasn't a stripper but I was a bartender in one it was prodomatly 90 percent black club due to the area and yes I did have some fun adventures

Back