Stripping?

Lol, ok, so this is getting a bit off track which i guess is ok. :)

I wasn’t trying to figure out how to “be a whore”. I just thought it would be fun to indulge the exhibitionist in me, show myself off at a predominantly black patronized strip club. Not really knowing if that was a thing even!

I just imagine the attention and “power” i might have where a guy cant nessesarily touch me unless i say, but i can get all over him if i want. Turn the tables for a bit, you know?
You may be better finding a private party. My ex-wife and I went to a 'wankers' party, where in the hotel room 15 or so couples just masturbated. Most of the women took it in turns to put a show on for the men, basically got on the bed legs apart and played with her pussy stretched wide open, while the men played with themselves standing around the bed. Some used huge dildoes just to show off to these strangers and display how large/loose their pussy actually was, which the all men enjoyed. The strict rule was no sex with each other and no cameras, so the women got to live out their slutty desires in front of 15 men who were just dying to fuck them. Obviously, you leave the room with others if you chose otherwise it was just for masturbating.
We were told by the organisers it was a good starting point for the wives who were interested in swinging, but not ready to go to the next level, also for husbands to discover if they were the jealous types or not.

Last edited:

I wasn’t trying to figure out how to “be a whore”. I just thought it would be fun to indulge the exhibitionist in me, show myself off at a predominantly black patronized strip club. Not really knowing if that was a thing even!

I just imagine the attention and “power” i might have where a guy cant nessesarily touch me unless i say, but i can get all over him if i want. Turn the tables for a bit, you know?

If you want this it should be easy for you. Just get yourself a beta whiteboi (like me lol) put him in chastity and that’s it.

I imagine there are lots of clubs where you can do that. So long as the bouncers are good that is. Dress up sexy, take a black guy into a dark corner, get him worked up.

You can have that kind of fun at swing clubs. The Badd Kitty has poles and cages for dancing. Then if things go well you can go to another room and find an empty bed.

I don't know where you heard this but it's completely wrong, at least with respect to high end clubs where the customers have money and the dancers make more money from privates than anything else. They do plenty of extras, including full on sex in the back rooms. This is commonplace at the nice clubs in big cities, especially like nyc, Los Angeles, Miami, etc
NJGirl's right. Every state is different. Even cities within the same state. And Canada, you'd be surprized. And nope, it's not only sad guys dying to talk to a pretty body. I used to go here and there with the company, especially for Xmas. Now, a black strip club? We can organize one for you, babes, and you are gonna dance...

I love this thread. Even though I never worked as a stripper I have done it a couple of times. The first time when I was young and clubbing. I went to a club that was having a wet tee-shirt contest. I was pretty bold back then and no consequences of cell phones like now days. I love being the center of attention so it didn't take much for the guys to talk me into it. I remember being on stage and all the guys whooping and hollering, wanting to get their hands on me. It was quite a rush and got me horny pretty fast. I'd love to do it again but I'm way too old, lol

I love this thread. Even though I never worked as a stripper I have done it a couple of times. The first time when I was young and clubbing. I went to a club that was having a wet tee-shirt contest. I was pretty bold back then and no consequences of cell phones like now days. I love being the center of attention so it didn't take much for the guys to talk me into it. I remember being on stage and all the guys whooping and hollering, wanting to get their hands on me. It was quite a rush and got me horny pretty fast. I'd love to do it again but I'm way too old, lol
Mrs Salad, I've seen your media photos. trust me....you ain't too old! :blackgreedy::blackgrimace:

Back in the late 70's, I went into a club in Gardena, Ca. I was the only white person in there. I had a good time and nobody gave me any grief. It was full nude, and as far as I know, nothing was going on in any back rooms.

You can have that kind of fun at swing clubs. The Badd Kitty has poles and cages for dancing. Then if things go well you can go to another room and find an empty bed.
Or just get on right there, next to the gloryhole screen that no one seems to use...

We have enjoyed the Badd Kitty ourselves..been awhile

Me too! Just thinking what a trip it would be to be in a club setting and dancing for random black guys...
There are predominately "Black" Strip clubs in every major city in America. I would PM you but your profile isnt avaible to me for some reason. Where do you live?

From the looks of that Yellow Bikini and the other pics, I bet they were! I know I would have done whatever I could to get you alone!

not actually has she stood up and stripped like a stripper, but stripped and fucked in one in London few yrs ago I posted how it happened this week before I saw this post

Id love to see you strip and I'd definitely come see u often. Maybe even take u home with me a few times a week. You would be on stage thinking about how good the dick was . Getting wet while stripping

if you want to experience that and go to the UK you can look at the BMFC Black Men fan Club they have events you can attend and do strip tease for BBC it is great too bad the blacks there are too respectfull !!!

Back