Stretched Pussy

Will her pussy ever get back to normal

• yes

Votes: 39 41.1%
  • no

Votes: 56 58.9%

• Total voters
I’ve heard of that but my pussy is plenty right for my black lovers. I feel great to them and them to me so no need for any surgery. Hubby does have a hollow strap on he uses on me occasionally but it’s not the same physically or mentally for me. For us, if we are sexual, he uses a dildo chin strap on his face. He’s very talented with it and good with his tongue and he’s proud of that. I
His preference is masterbation while I ride his chinstrap. It works for us. Real cuckolds really aren’t into traditional sex after a while. They can’t cum that way and rarely stay hard.
Maybe you got to change roles...

I use them once or twice a week. I'll put them in the morning and keep them in all day while I'm at work. It keeps the muscles in shape. And I've noticed I have more intense orgasms now.

Feels funny me talking about this. But I think it's a matter of practice. If I'd show you my young bitch's pussy you won't believe she can keep it shut. No laughing. But she can shut it tight on my cock even after hours of fucking. And you can't imagine how great that is to me. But she had been doing those kegel exercises since school.

Feels funny me talking about this. But I think it's a matter of practice. If I'd show you my young bitch's pussy you won't believe she can keep it shut. No laughing. But she can shut it tight on my cock even after hours of fucking. And you can't imagine how great that is to me. But she had been doing those kegel exercises since school.
Right, that's why I suggest the BenWa balls cause in order to keep them inside you have to use those muscles which in turn is like any other type of exercise. People lift weights to build muscle or stay toned, same with the vaginal muscles. I've had 5 ******* and I can hold water inside of my vagina even after fucking for hours.

Nice pictures ... As you spread your pussy lips, we can see the vagina entry is still rather tight ...

My wife has fucked numerous guys over the years. She will feel loose after a good session, but within a few days she will tighten up again. She has always done kegal exercises and many guys have commented how tight she is. Even more so after going through the menopause, she can’t take really big cocks anymore. She is OK with girth, but not length, anything over 10” she will ask them to do her anally...good job she enjoys anal

So my boyfriend and I decided to play a little game last night after reading these. He is 11 inches and as thick as a pop can. He fucked me every which way for about 3 hours while the cuck watched. At the end, I spread my legs really wide and kept them up so his cum stayed in. I let him out of his cage and my bull said “you can fuck her for three minutes and try to cum or you can jack off. But if you can’t cum in three minutes you go back in the cage with nothing. He tried like crazy for three minutes to cum, rubbing on the sides of me but he didn’t make it. His cum soaked cock went immediately back in his cage. I doubt he will try that again. Hahaha!! It has tightened back up today but that was pretty funny last night.

Back