Stretched Pussy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thomas Johnson, Apr 7, 2016.

?

Will her pussy ever get back to normal

1. yes

17 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. no

29 vote(s)
    63.0%
  1. Thomas Johnson

Thomas Johnson New Member

My Wife has been fucking a black man for over three years now. He only comes to our area for a short time every year, but in that time his cock has been in her over 40 times, and always bareback. He is very thick and has stretched her so much I can hardly feel her. Will she always stay stretched or will her pussy get back to normal?

Jewbaka, Cuckmelongtime and tstud like this.
  2. goodblkdick10

goodblkdick10 Active Member

US
    maybe you should look for a lover on the side. Just saying!
    That's how I found this site. Looking for a little something on the side. But now that I have moved I might entertain the thought of being a regular.

cuckal likes this.
  3. Twobecomesthree

Twobecomesthree New Member

US
    No...lol...that's silly talk! Maybe if it were immediately after I might believe it, but not permanently.

SilvioBoss likes this.
  4. SilvioBoss

SilvioBoss Active Member

US
    Her pussy shouldn't stay like that if it isn't an everyday occurance

5. Sarah Mahoney

Sarah Mahoney Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    Her pussy will go back to normal. However, chances are she will still crave that full stretched feeling.

6. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    [QUyouOTE="Thomas Johnson, post: 1011794, member: 72193"]My Wife has been fucking a black man for over three years now. He only comes to our area for a short time every year, but in that time his cock has been in her over 40 times, and always bareback. He is very thick and has stretched her so much I can hardly feel her. Will she always stay stretched or will her pussy get back to normal?[/QUOTE]
    Do you guys have kids? Cause every time she push one out that pussy widen and stretches how did it feel?

7. tstud

US
    Do you guys have kids? Cause every time she push one out that pussy widen and stretches how did it feel?[/QUOTE]
    So maybe she's always been stretch and hope someone could fill that hole

8. tstud

US
    Call it baby bearing!!

9. Jace Hema

Jace Hema Member

after a solid year with her BBC it was stretched. Can't have sex with her without thinking about how good he was giving it to her.

Cuckmelongtime and iluvwfintobm like this.
  10. Sarah Adams

Sarah Adams Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
  11. wifebuiltforBBC

wifebuiltforBBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I was getting bbc regularly (3-4 times a week) for almost 6 months. Took a month vacation to go back home to see family. I am not sure if I'm different than others. But my pussy never went back to normal. I shrank a little. But over 30 days it was still a lot bigger than before I started fucking BBC. Now I'm back and have a new very thick, very well hung black boyfriend but I have to admit. I know why lol but my pussy will never go back to normal. And it's soooo worth it!

1094TT, Doorcpl, xegwei787 and 5 others like this.
  12. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

My pussy is stretched!

ArizonaCpl_4BlackMen likes this.
  13. lilprik

lilprik Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I read this topic a while ago on a popular site's forum, but refrained from replying for quite some time. I know all the popular answers and notions and I know Grey's anatomy, but the following happened to my wife and myself.

Many years a go, after my wife's post birth examination of our second baby, I was at her consultation with her Gynecologist (I was not there after the first birth). I remember her (the gynecologist) telling us that everything was normal and looked good and that we could resume intercourse (about 7 weeks after birth). She told us that her anterior depth had returned to its normal 2.75 inches and her posterior depth was back to 3.3 inches. She actually stated the measurements in centimeters and I asked her for the conversion and what she was talking about. She explained that this was about the average depth of a vagina from the front to the cervix and from the front to the vaginal wall that is just under and behind the cervix at relaxation. She stated that baby birth stretches the vaginal canal and it takes a while for it to go back to normal. She also stated that under stimulation the vaginal canal will balloon somewhat, to accept the average size male penis.

This explained why I could feel myself “bottom out” while fucking my wife, even though I was about 5.5 inches in length.

Fast forward about 3 years, to a period where my wife and I were having some marital difficulties. My wife came home from her annual check up, quite upset. I asked her why she was distressed and she said her gynecologist was concerned about some changes “down there”. I asked her what changes and she replied that the Dr. examined her and then asked some questions and based on my wife's responses, scheduled her to go for some further tests. I asked Fran the nature of the questions and all she said, coldly, was that they were personal.

My wife had the tests and came home after she went back to the Gynecologist's office, and was advised that everything was fine. I later learned that my wife had been having an affair with a guy who lived next door, while I worked nights. I confronted them and it was over.

Fran and I reconciled and I would ask her about the affair. She would respond that it was short and he was about my cock size. Later she decided to come “clean.” She stated that she was fucking this guy for a little while and his cock was a little bigger than mine. I later got to see them fuck, after we got into the lifestyle. Robert was fucking mutant. His cock was just over 10 inches in length and about 8 inches in circumference at it's thickest point, about 5 inches below the tip. A hell of a lot bigger than mine. He looked like a fucking donkey.

Fran later told me about the time her gynecologist was worried about her annual exam several years earlier. She said that her gynecologist was concerned because both her “depth measurements”, I assumed the anterior and posterior, had almost doubled. She, the doctor, asked Fran if she had divorced me and had a “new” boyfriend” When my wife said no, that is when the gynecologist scheduled the further tests. When Fran went back to see her, after the test results came back, Fran said that she confessed to her, that she was having and affair with a very massively hung guy ( a little bigger than me?). The doctor asked how long and the frequency of intercourse, Fran told her it was a little over a year and they had sex several times a week (W.T.F). The doctor said she could tell my wife had at least been inserting something very thick and long into her vagina on a fairly regular basis because of how the cervix had shifted to a permanently higher position and her vagina total depth and width had increased by almost 100 % each.

This explained two things. 1) After our reconciliation, I don't ever recall “bottoming out” and I also, in hind sight, recall her being much, much looser. 2) Her extreme propensity to gravitate to guys with much bigger cocks when we played around.

Now I don't know about others, but from my experience vagina's are capable of loosing up, considerably.

217_1000.gif

Her big dicked boyfriend stretching her cunt out again, while she screams for him to fuck her harder with his mutant cock. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

20141018-110354.JPG

The Mrs.' pussy after a two hour one man BBC wrecking crew was done with it. :qos::qos::qos::qos::qos::qos:

#13 lilprik, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    Doorcpl and jay nelson like this.
  14. Mike with Cali

Mike with Cali Active Member

US
    Stretched out roast beef like this?
    12516165_1694425980839434_1969765846_n.jpg

jay nelson likes this.