Strangers jerking off to photos of you wife.

Instead of turning me on, it makes me proud. In a similar way, when I walk in public with her, men checking out her body makes me very happy. I don't like lewd remarks and have told people off for them. I may be her sub, but I am not frail looking in any way.
If she has a skimpy sexy outfit on. What do you expect? She is either advertiseing for another man or trying to make you jealous. Sounds like your not doing something right.

Please login or become a member to view

She loves guys stroking to her!

I wouldn’t say it turns Me on knowing strangers are wanking off to images of my Wife.
As We have never posted images here.
However when We we’re white on white swingers my Wife was a very very popular lady, at the time.
She always looked after herself physically and had a face and figure that men found very desirable.
She also never minded me having other Woman, So basically We both got something out of it.
However for me !!! I found the sex between us after a swingers event, where We would talk to each other about who/whom We had been with ,Was such a turn on.
We we’re both very honest with each other, and I think the honest discussions on other peoples sexual prowess, would spur each other to better sex between us.
As We got older and watching that very shy 16 year old girl develop as a sexual ******* in Her own right, Was for me such a turn on.
Having a 30 something Wife that was never afraid to try something new,is amazing.
Then discovering really well hung black guys was the icing on the cake for both of us.
But sadly all good things must end someday.
And sadly we,are now both too old.
Great while it lasted tho

Back