Strangers jerking off to photos of you wife.

Does it turn you on ?
not always no,
it does however turn me on to know others like her and would fuck her if they could
I have always loved men looking at her lusting in public and wanted her to dress with that in mind
when we started there were no sites like this to share anything, you wanted to discuss this with others but didn't for fear of being ridiculed
the nearest I ever got to sharing details was letters in top shelf magazines and swinging magazines in the beginning

not always no,
it does however turn me on to know others like her and would fuck her if they could
I have always loved men looking at her lusting in public and wanted her to dress with that in mind
when we started there were no sites like this to share anything, you wanted to discuss this with others but didn't for fear of being ridiculed
the nearest I ever got to sharing details was letters in top shelf magazines and swinging magazines in the beginning
I always wanted my wife to do a black man. She wouldn't. If sites like this had been around I think she would have. She looks good in the black dress.

Im a big fan of this, but not just hung guys, smaller too. The fact she would always be unobtainable to them so they have to wank over photos of her, its brilliant.
Yes, i agree, she thats her preference too, that they'd never stand a chance to evem smell her pussy let alone fuck it. She said she loved cock teasing the 'nerds' in high school knowing they'd be humping their pillow that night, so i guess its an extension to that these days, and why we are happy together. I was one of those adult virgins fucking my hand fantasising about all those 'it' girls She still loves teasing and denying me 10 years on.

Back