Strangers jerking off to photos of you wife.

A stranger jerking off to an on-line photo of my wife. He told me it had been a number of years before he could jerk off to such a slutty, dirty wife like mine. I had sent him other photos, including of her pussy and her pussy full of cum. He liked this one the best because he always was an ass and legs man. Told me that he had fucked other guys' wives when he was younger. Said he had to fuck their asses because the husbands didn't want him to impregnate their wives. I pointed out that the cum oozing out of her pussy in the one photo belonged to another man, a Black man. He asked what I would have done if my wife had been knocked up by the stud. He almost fell out of his chair when I told him this particular guy had impregnated my wife, and that six other guys had done the same thing. Told him that my wife was always fucked bareback, and always took the cum loads deep in her unprotected womb. That we had a deal that she could fuck and be bred by any guy. That I would support all her bastard babies as if they were my own, provided I could watch whenever she was screwed and bred. He cursed his bad luck that we had never been neighbors. Told me that he would have fucked and bred my wife every day and twice on Sundays, keeping her barefoot and pregnant. I didn't have the heart to tell him that as a white guy, he probably would not have gotten between my wife's spread thighs.

Attachments

• Ed, an AZ admirer, paying tribute to my wife's shaplely legs and inviting ass. Ed was 70, my w...jpg
    Ed, an AZ admirer, paying tribute to my wife's shaplely legs and inviting ass. Ed was 70, my w...jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
There was my first exp with black guy meeting is online screen sharing by join.me app.
Next, we chatted online with cameras on and sharing my laptopscreen with our albums. And jerking, of caurse.

Back