Straight with a love for Black Dick!!

I've never thought about being gay either as I'm very attracted to women but just like the others I cant imagine a bbc exposed in front of me and not accepting it. I would do everything in my power to show that he is superior and serve him.
That’s a great way for all cucks to think, if you have no interest in sucking a cock, that does not mean you should ever not do what the black man wants you to do. It’s up to the superior black man to decide what he wants and knows what’s beat for you, he’s training you to do what he knows is right for us.

Last edited:
I just will suck any black cock that wants me to suck it but will not suck other white cock and no interest in any cock but black. Never even thought about gay sex but black cock can use me anyway they want.
Then you obviously have thought about gay sex then. Its still gay/bi if with another race.

In my opinion this is the oddest thing about the cuckold fantasy and lifestyle, that so many guys will describe themselves as "100% 'straight', totally into women, but also into black men." To me, that's a very curious, round-about way to admit you're bisexual, and you happen to prefer black men. I get it, believe me. I feel the same way. I just get tired of the verbal pretzels people tie themselves into to avoid words like 'gay' or 'bisexual."

In my opinion this is the oddest thing about the cuckold fantasy and lifestyle, that so many guys will describe themselves as "100% 'straight', totally into women, but also into black men." To me, that's a very curious, round-about way to admit you're bisexual, and you happen to prefer black men. I get it, believe me. I feel the same way. I just get tired of the verbal pretzels people tie themselves into to avoid words like 'gay' or 'bisexual."
ill admit it, im bi from waco.

I dont find anything attractive about a guy but when I see a huge cock my mouth waters and I wanna touch it and play with it and suck it, but that's it, only the cock makes me feel that way, not any other aspect or trait of a man turns me on or attracts me whatsoever
hi, waco tx here, i know how you feel. BBC always does that for me.

Reactions: ERH
I just will suck any black cock that wants me to suck it but will not suck other white cock and no interest in any cock but black. Never even thought about gay sex but black cock can use me anyway they want.

Attachments

• 20200506_042851.jpg
    20200506_042851.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 25
I can totally relate to this.

I never had any gay tendencies until I found Black cock and I am still turned off by homosexuality in general. For me sucking Black cock is an act of submission, an act of gratitude. Without Black cock my relationship would be over. My mom and fiancé also gets a kick from watching me giving head to Black men, so it's also for them.

Back