Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Here's one more ... got a bunch of these, if readers like these, let me know and I'll post more.

View attachment 221036
Wow! New member here, literally just signed up, but had to comment cuz nothing hotter than a cute white girl with black cum dripping out of her pretty white pussy. Preferably married white woman or gf's. My wife and I did this alot last year and I was shocked how much I enjoyed it. We had a pregnancy scare when 3 black guys didn't care we asked them not to cum inside her and all 3 did it anyway. So we didn't have sex the rest of the month cause didn't want her pregnant and not know if it was theirs or mine. Would've been mine anyway and part of me was scared to death but another big part of me wanted my wife to be pregnant with a black baby and no idea the daddy, like the little bbc whore she is. Would enjoy the pain of raising the baby of my wifes black lovers. I have many many erotic stories. I love my wife and I love that she is a slut for bbc's. Thanks for listening...Btw we are in Cincinnati if any black studs close by let us know, would love to see ur story and pix on here about fucking my hotwife.

Back