Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Actually, unless they saw you preg, others will think you adopted or she had the little one before you met. So, the husband/bf will look kinda special for being willing to take on such responsibilty.
husband is special either way. any man willing to have a big enough heart to love another's baby, & raise it is special.
i've been helping singl mom friends raise ******* since i was a teen myself. this is in part one thing that attracted my wife, alyssa.
she saw this. how i would step up & fill the void. but i'm no beta. i just give her freedom. i respect & support her choices.
she supports mine too. its mutual alpha-alpha respect.

LOL,
because we don't always think straight when are horny and in our fertile period
all true, but alpha males in general don't wear condoms. betas do. even if a beta is trying to play alpha, they're still a beta.
its all about the instincts involved. biology over psychology.

all true, but alpha males in general don't wear condoms. betas do. even if a beta is trying to play alpha, they're still a beta.
its all about the instincts involved. biology over psychology.
Yeah...
So unless you pass my STD tests, you get a condom or I'm walking. I don't need you. I have a few good men to choose from that have passed.

husband is special either way. any man willing to have a big enough heart to love another's baby, & raise it is special.
i've been helping singl mom friends raise ******* since i was a teen myself. this is in part one thing that attracted my wife, alyssa.
she saw this. how i would step up & fill the void. but i'm no beta. i just give her freedom. i respect & support her choices.
she supports mine too. its mutual alpha-alpha respect.
It's great you can be there for the ki.ds.
Ki.ds need both parents as each brings a special quality and teaching to each chi.ld and each gender. One of the most endearing things my husband taught our daugh.ters is to push themselves to be better at whatever they are doing. I teach them to love and nurturing.

The guy who told of the fantasy probably was very reserved and sheepish talking about it. Then, became a tad excited when he heard the "sounds interesting" part. Then, "Oh Sh!t" when she said she had someone in mind. That just means she was thinking about cheating, but did not. Now that you are on board with her fucking another guy, she is so willing.

Last edited:
Back