Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
The top image violates #3 of the Site's Forum Rules, please review the rules and remove this image from this post. Thank you for your cooperation!

blackmeat
Love and Respect Your Avatar!

Attachments

• WhiteMuscleboy Facing Black Man's Justice!.jpg
    WhiteMuscleboy Facing Black Man's Justice!.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 45
Excellent feedback!

What we try and do is tailor a font to a speaker. Female - script Male - bolder type Neutral - any font that seems appropriate. Interestingly enough, you're the first person to mention it. Cool.

We have a major problem though. We already have well over 100 narratives in storage. So you can see, it would be difficult to change them all at this point.

If you have some suggestions, please feel free to message us!
I see what you're going for, but I have found so many of the script fonts so hard to read that I mostly just skip them now. I think if the caption is sexy enough on its own, the embellishment with the font is not needed.

I see what you're going for, but I have found so many of the script fonts so hard to read that I mostly just skip them now. I think if the caption is sexy enough on its own, the embellishment with the font is not needed.
Okay, will see what we can do. Have already talked to hubby about it. Again, outstanding feedback - thank you!

Back