Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Our honeymoon vacation was anything BUT private. Jill & I had no more than reached our motel in Puerto Rico when she ran into an old boyfriend from a few years back. She seemed a bit flushed initially. That happens with her when she meets a man she likes. Seems she lived with this guy a couple years or so. Anyway, she introduced him and then, without asking me, invited him to join us for drinks at the bar. I played along as nicely as I could and volunteered to take our luggage to our room while they got reacquainted over drinks. I wasn't gone 15 minutes but when I returned, they had selected a quiet corner booth and Jill was sitting next to him swirling her ice with a bar straw and looking into his eyes like he was some kind of well-hung stripper ... another sign that she's interested in a guy.

Before I continue, I should inform you readers that Jill & I have done some light "swinging", so I wasn't all that annoyed with this "boyfriend", but this was our honeymoon and was supposed to be OUR TIME to celebrate. After a couple drinks Jill asked if I minded if she took him up to show him our bridal suite ... she asked me right in front of him and didn't invite me to join them. Still, again, I played the "cooperative hand" because I wanted this week to be special for her. So, I agreed to hold the booth down while she "showed him our bridal suite. They were gone for well over an hour and after 4 double scotches my mind was fairly numb anyways.

Yeah, I figured she'd taken him to the room to fuck him and I was right about that. Finally, he announced that he had a long day tomorrow and needed to leave ... guess he got what he wanted out of their reacquaintance. I know I hadn't and after he was gone, I expressed my annoyance with his being there for over 2 hours when it should have been me in the bridal suite fucking Jill's brains out. Still, we got to the suite, Jill jumped my bones like she as trying to make everything right again. I had a difficult time "getting it UP" after 4 double scotches. Jill saw this and said she knew how to get me rock hard, and with that, reached under her skirt, pulled down her soaking wet panties, hoped on the bed and opened her legs to display a very cum-filled pussy. Well, she was right ... I got as hard as a railroad spike, dived between her legs and began giving her naughty little pussy a good tongue lashing. After a few loud orgasms, she pulled me on top of her and we fucked twice with me dumping a copious amouth of my baby batter into that naughty little pussy.

Around 11 AM the next morning we arose to another good fucking which simply set the tone for the rest of the week in Puerto Rico as well as for the path of our marriage for the rest of our lives together ...

female_BrideOutOfTheWHORE-01.jpg

Arrival in Puerto Rico ...
female_BrideOutOfTheWHORE-05.jpg

Jill sucking me hard after her "boyfriend had left ...
female_BrideOutOfTheWHORE-06.jpg

Jill talking to her boyfriend the next day. He visited her 2 days later to get more of that sweet pussy of hers ...

female_BrideOutOfTheWHORE-10.jpg

Jill giving him a welcome back blowjob ....

female_BrideOutOfTheWHORE-09.jpg

Jill meets a guy at the outside bar and takes him to our room on Thursday ....
female_BrideOutOfTheWHORE-04.jpg

Jill meets a guy on Friday afternoon and takes him to our room ...

female_BrideOutOfTheWHORE-02.jpg

So, you can see what's in store with our marriage in the years ahead.
I think I'm going to enjoy being a CUCK and married to a "hot wife".female_BrideOutOfTheWHORE-03.jpg

Last edited:
Our honeymoon vacation was anything BUT private. Jill & I had no more than reached our motel in Puerto Rico when she ran into an old boyfriend from a few years back. She seemed a bit flushed initially. That happens with her when she meets a man she likes. Seems she lived with this guy a couple years or so. Anyway, she introduced him and then, without asking me, invited him to join us for drinks at the bar. I played along as nicely as I could and volunteered to take our luggage to our room while they got reacquainted over drinks. I wasn't gone 15 minutes but when I returned, they had selected a quiet corner booth and Jill was sitting next to him swirling her ice with a bar straw and looking into his eyes like he was some kind of well-hung stripper ... another sign that she's interested in a guy.

Before I continue, I should inform you readers that Jill & I have done some light "swinging", so I wasn't all that annoyed with this "boyfriend", but this was our honeymoon and was supposed to be OUR TIME to celebrate. After a couple drinks Jill asked if I minded if she took him up to show him our bridal suite ... she asked me right in front of him and didn't invite me to join them. Still, again, I played the "cooperative hand" because I wanted this week to be special for her. So, I agreed to hold the booth down while she "showed him our bridal suite. They were gone for well over an hour and after 4 double scotches my mind was fairly numb anyways.

Yeah, I figured she'd taken him to the room to fuck him and I was right about that. Finally, he announced that he had a long day tomorrow and needed to leave ... guess he got what he wanted out of their reacquaintance. I know I hadn't and after he was gone, I expressed my annoyance with his being there for over 2 hours when it should have been me in the bridal suite fucking Jill's brains out. Still, we got to the suite, Jill jumped my bones like she as trying to make everything right again. I had a difficult time "getting it UP" after 4 double scotches. Jill saw this and said she knew how to get me rock hard, and with that, reached under her skirt, pulled down her soaking wet panties, hoped on the bed and opened her legs to display a very cum-filled pussy. Well, she was right ... I got as hard as a railroad spike, dived between her legs and began giving her naughty little pussy a good tongue lashing. After a few loud orgasms, she pulled me on top of her and we fucked twice with me dumping a copious amouth of my baby batter into that naughty little pussy.

Around 11 AM the next morning we arose to another good fucking which simply set the tone for the rest of the week in Puerto Rico as well as for the path of our marriage for the rest of our lives together ...

View attachment 6597923

Arrival in Puerto Rico ...
View attachment 6597916

Jill sucking me hard after her "boyfriend had left ...
View attachment 6597915

Jill talking to her boyfriend the next day. He visited her 2 days later to get more of that sweet pussy of hers ...

View attachment 6597913

Jill giving him a welcome back blowjob ....

View attachment 6597914

Jill meets a guy at the outside bar and takes him to our room on Thursday ....
View attachment 6597917

Jill meets a guy on Friday afternoon and takes him to our room ...

View attachment 6597919

So, you can see what's in store with our marriage in the years ahead.
I think I'm going to enjoy being a CUCK and married to a "hot wife".View attachment 6597918
he's not black. Sorry.

You were flicking through an old packet of photographs together, and stopped and looked .. from her college trip before you met which she had occasionally talked about with fond memories. Then it dawned on you.... You looked at her and smiled!! .. "No! tell me you didn't?" ... "I, I, didn't. You can't prove that I did!" she said, her face flushed red with embarrassment. .. The redness had also spread to her neck and chest, a sure sign she was turned on... She finally caved and went to her "secret" box, on the top shelf of the wardrobe, and pulled out a another picture.. warn and dog eared. It was your beautiful wife, naked between the same two handsome tribesmen.. also naked, her hands round both hard erect cocks .... That night as you slowly devoured her body, working you tongue down to her pussy you made her recount every last detail of what she did with them.

Last edited:

Everyone wants a shot at the true American dream. There is the dream that comprises of owning a gorgeous home with a reasonable yard and enclosed behind a white picket fence. The home includes a loveable spouse, cute *******, a dog and a cat—maybe even a parrot—two cars in the garage, and a steady income to keep things going. That dream does exist, and I would say it’s a worldwide type of dream.

There is the other dream, however, that involves an American husband suggesting to his wife (or the wife suggesting to her husband) they become a committed Black-Owned couple and engage with inviting a Black Master to come and take charge of their home. This is the foremost dream a growing majority of American couples are eager to enjoy since the start of the new millennium.

This same dream is currently growing in rampant demand in other countries aside from the USA. In Canada, more couples are becoming self-aware of this reality. Over in the UK, and across the English Channel into Europe, more and more couples are determined towards becoming active with the cuckold lifestyle and everything that entails with it. Whether they will be able to achieve this quality dream remains to be seen.

DRNA1TeXkAAwLHB.jpg

Back