Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
He turned his hips, exposing his cock and your wife's pussy to you stretched around his shaft. You could see from the ring of her pussy juice around his shaft he had not yet slide his entire length into her ... You knew he was also showing you his balls, and soon he would pump the contents deep into her body.
One thing my husband says he always focuses on is my lover's balls. According to him, he loves looking at them sway, knowing what's inside of them will soon be inside of me.

You watched as he moved into position and gripped her hips and held her in position while he inserted his glans into her pussy. He instructed her to lower her head more while keeping her legs straight. With her pussy perfectly aligned with his cock, he thrust deep into her, and filled her with one stroke. You knew soon, she would buckle under his relentless shafting and end up down on the couch, gripping the cushions as he used every inch of his cock on her, and even then, he would not be finished with her.

Back